Sunday, April 03, 2022

#1135. Greene Prolapse Scam

MTG, a/k/a/ the Greene Prolapse, is back in the news.  


Concerned Georgia voters are trying to prevent her from seeking reelection due to her prominent role in the 1-6 insurrection.  You know, championing the Proud Boys while giving miscellaneous domestic terrorists guided tours of the Capitol on January 5th.  The day before all hell broke loose.

Apparently, former members of Congress frowned upon that sort of thing (14th Amendment).  So Greene recently filed a lawsuit so she can stay on the ballot.

Keep in mind, Marjorie Taylor Greene has: 

Zero committee assignments

Zero personal Twitter accounts

Zero legislative accomplishments

However, she is a relatively fresh piece of shit.  So there's that.  Excrementalicious!

 

 

Greene Prolapse Scam
sonofsaf

MTG’s the Greene Prolapse scam
I do not want some
Not a fan

I do not like her long blonde hair
I do not like that you don’t care
I do not like her MAGA vote
She’s taller than a pygmy goat

I do not like when she complains
So I will treat her with disdain
I do not like her sucking cocks
I’ll neither eat her cunt nor box

I do not like her in the House
I can’t believe she has a spouse
MTG’s the Greene Prolapse scam
I do not want some
Not a fan

Greene Prolapse scam
Greene Prolapse scam
Fuck the Greene Prolapse scam

 

Green Eggs And Ham
Weird Al Yankovic

I do not like Green Eggs and Ham
I do not like them
Sam, I am

I do not like them here or there
I do not like them anywhere
I do not like them in a boat
I would not, could not, with a goat

I will not eat them in the rain
I do not like them on a train
I do not like them in a box
I will not eat them with a fox

I do not like them in a house
I would not, could not, with a mouse
I do not like Green Eggs and Ham
I do not like them
Sam, I am

Green Eggs and Ham
Green Eggs and Ham
Don't like Green Eggs and Ham





Never seen Weird Al live.  I have only myself to blame.  It's not like he doesn't tour.  That Jew is hella-prolific.  He has been to the Burgh 14 times (1985 - 2019).


Greene Prolapse 25:

#43.  Smells Like Greene Spirit --- (Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana)

#44.  Greene Trumparooni --- (Green Manalishi - Judas Priest)

#45.  Greene Hell --- (Green Hell - Metallica)

#46.  It's Not Easy Being Greene --- (It's Not Easy Being Green - Kermit The Frog)

#383.  Marjorie Taylor-Greene --- (Mexican Jumping Bean - various artists)

#386.  God Kill The Greene --- (God Save The Queen - Queen)

#605.  Taylor-Greene --- (Vasoline - Stone Temple Pilots)

#608.  Taylor-Greene --- (Dramamine - Modest Mouse)

#610.  This Is Taylor-Greene --- (This Is Halloween - Marilyn Manson)

#611.  Taylor-Greene --- (Halloween - John Carpenter)

#614.  Hello It's Taylor Greene --- (Hello It's Halloween - Kids TV)

#620.  Taylor-Greene --- (Tangerine - Led Zeppelin)

#621.  Marjorie Taylor-Greene --- (Mr. Tambourine Man - Bob Dylan) 

#625.  Killer Greene --- (Killer Queen - Queen)

#817.  She's Taylor Greene: Flood Of Blood She's A Cunt --- (Caribbean Queen: No More Love On The Run - Billy Ocean)

#818.  Taylor Greene --- (Mr. Clean - Thomas Scott Caden)

#819.  Taylor Greene --- (Dancing Queen - ABBA)

#892.  Shutdown --- (Showdown - E.L.O.)

#952.  Greene Disease --- (Green Disease - Pearl Jam)

#998.  Greene Fearing --- (Greene Fearing - Steely Dan)

#1123.  Greene's A Baby (Green Eyed Lady - Metal Church)

#1135.  Greene Prolapse Scam (Green Eggs And Ham - Weird Al Yankovic)


Please do not share this material with Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA).


No comments: