Thursday, January 28, 2021

#44. Greene Trumparooni

Gotta go with the Judas Priest version.


 

Greene Trumparooni
sonofsaf

Now when the people are sheep, conspiracy kooks
Then the mob will attack, that’s how it’ll work
And all the tweeting abounds, fucking with the government me and you

Won’t concede til there’s blood, it will be rad
Some posting online, driving the fake news mad
Trying to make them scream, faking all my tweets MSNBC

Cause you're the Greene Trumparooni and a dumb ass clown
Conspiracy whazzup, take Pelosi on down
Fomenting the mob, with tips today
Inciting fear, cumming on your face swallowing you  

 

Green Manalishi
Judas Priest

Now when the day goes to sleep and the full moon looks
And the night is so black that the darkness cooks
And you come creeping around, making me do things I don't want to do

Can't believe that she needs my love so bad
Come sneaking around, trying to drive me mad
Busting in all my dreams, making me see things I don't want to see

Cause you're the Green Manalishi with the two-pronged crown
All night dragging us up, or you're bringing us down
Just taking my love, and slip away
Leaving me here, summing on your face swallowing you


 

Judas Priest concerts:

8-28-04, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA

8-16-08, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA


Do not share this information with Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), former President Donald J. Trump, and/or fans of Judas Priest.


No comments: