Monday, August 29, 2022

#1429. Mrs. Smiley

Tiffany Smiley (R) is running for Senate in the state of Washington.  


If you go to her campaign website, the first thing you see...

I'm running for US Senate to help families across the
country achieve their American Dream. 

My family's American Dream was nearly shattered back in 2005 when my husband Scotty was severely wounded by a suicide bomber in Iraq.

Since that day I've made it my mission
to ensure he got the care he deserved.

I would encourage a reporter to ask Smiley about something that happened a month ago... when Senate Republicans held up crucial veteran's health care spending & benefits.  Purely as a slimeball political stunt.

Specifically, Mrs. Smiley, who would you side with on this issue?


Comedian and political activist Jon Stewart and the Democrats or Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and the Republicans?

 


 

Mrs. Smiley
sonofsaf

She’s makin’ all this money for free
A fund that’s givin’ plenty of hedge
Jared Kushner’s a Jew
Ivanka is one too
Trump is tellin’ lies a disgrace to defend

[Chorus]
Hey, Mrs. Smiley
MAGA’s fighting, build the wall
Fucked up, Mrs. Smiley
A whore for god sake, who’s on call

1-6, Trump had a coup d’etat plan
Two Corinthians he does pretend to pray
He will cum and stop the steal
Spread seed from his dick
Stormy Daniels is surely gettin’ laid

[Chorus]

Find a way to have an insurrection
Everyone’s wishin’ Trump was dead
We dread his Big Mac food
We dread that faggot
We dread he’s on time to get his election twenty four kicks

[Chorus]

Cunt of Mrs. Smiley
Gonna fucking build a wall
Die die, Mrs. Smiley
You’re gonna shit now, toilet stall, toilet stall

 


Mr. Smiley
Posion

I heard a funny thing about me
Lately I've been living on the edge
I won't say that ain't true,
But who the hell are you
I don't recognize my own face or my friends.

[Chorus]
Hey, Mr. Smiley
Read the writing, on the wall
Wake up, Mr. Smiley
Before you don't wake up at all

Today, I hired me a yes man
He simply agrees with anything I say
He does all my dirty deals
And feeds me my pills
As long as I'm still breathing he gets paid

[Chorus]

Yesterday I had a conversation
With all them voices in my head
One said I was no good
One said I should quit
One said I'll be fine just as soon as I get myself a fix

[Chorus]

Put on Mr. Smiley
And I'm feeling ten feet tall
Bye bye, Mr. Smiley
You got to go now, they just called, they just called


 

This song.  This song. 

This is not my kind of song.

 

Poison:

7-1-00, Post Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA

6-10-03, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA

8-10-08, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA

8-13-22, PNC Park, Pittsburgh, PA


The Big Lie 100: (#604)

#1417.  Crudite Mode (Holiday Road --- Lindsey Buckingham)

#1418.  Wants Crudite (So Far Away --- Dire Straits)

#1419.  The Crudite (Not Fade Away --- Grateful Dead)

#1420.  Crudite Din (Holiday Inn --- Elton John)
 
#1421.  Tiffany Smiley (Baba O'Riley --- Grateful Dead)

#1422.  Markwayne (Cocaine --- Eric Clapton)
 
#1423.  Coco Elaine (Hello Again --- The Cars)
 
#1424.  Ill Campaigns (Still Remains --- Stone Temple Pilots)
 
#1425.  Crudite (Yesterday --- Paul McCartney)
 
#1426.  Roe Roe Roe Your Vote (Row Row Row Your Vote --- Ella Fitzgerald)
 
#1427.  Tate Reeves (Governor Blows) --- (Believe (Nobody Knows) --- My Morning Jacket)
 
#1428.  Eatin' Crudite (Surfin' U.S.A. --- Beach Boys)
 
#1429.  Mrs. Smiley (Mr. Smiley --- Poison)
 
 
 
Please do not share this material with Tiffany Smiley and/or former President Donald J. Trump



No comments: