Friday, August 26, 2022

#1422. Markwayne

Donald Trump recently endorsed Markwayne Mullin (R) in his Oklahoma U.S. Senate primary race.  Sometimes, I wish that I had a cool nickname.  Other than "sonofsaf" of course.  

My parents could've named me Dickvein or Cumstain or Asspain.  My beloved mother wanted to name me Rafael.  But my father intervened and they eventually landed on Eric (praise god).  Hey, I would have grown up being called Ralph Saferstein.  Now that would've been an abject fail.

Truth be told, I have zero qualms with my first name.  I've always liked it.  However, my last name of  Saferstein could use a little work.  For example, Safershit, Waferbean, etc.

Butt back to Markwayne.

Would make for a great meme.  Just add the phrase... "Orange Prolapse tested, Orange Prolapse approved."

Dear God!  Seriously, you don't wanna know where that hand has been.   Hint: Trump most likely still wipes his own ass.

Anyway, regardless of my disdain for Markwayne, he'll likely become the next U.S. Senator of Oklahoma.  His opponent Kendra Horn...

... is a quality candidate.  But Oklahoma is just too red.  Still, I think it'll likely be closer than most political pundits anticipate.  Hint: abortion.

 


 

Markwayne
sonofsaf

Oklahoma no doubt, kickin’ Democrats out
Markwayne
Donald Trump is a clown, mullin’ the sound
Markwayne

The big lie, the big lie, the big lie
Markwayne

That Jared’s a Jew, Ivanka’s one too
Markwayne
First Lady was dumb had a son named Barron
Markwayne

The big lie, the big lie, the big lie
Markwayne

Donald always is wrong and his dick ain’t that long
Markwayne
Trump is an ass, suck on his Orange Prolapse
Markwayne

The big lie, the big lie, the big lie
Markwayne
The big lie, the big lie, the big lie
Markwayne



Cocaine
Eric Clapton

If you wanna hang out you've got to take her out
Cocaine
If you wanna get down, down on the ground
Cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie
Cocaine

If you got bad news, you wanna kick the blues
Cocaine
When your day is done and you wanna ride on
Cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie
Cocaine

If your day is gone and you wanna ride on
Cocaine
Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back
Cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie
Cocaine
She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie
Cocaine

 



My second parody of Cocaine.  Last year I wrote #285.  Ukraine.  Before Russia invaded.

Just for the record I've got nothing against Eric Clapton.  Admittedly a very talented guitarist.  But historically a little overrated.  Just my take.  However, there is one thing I simply cannot stand.  It's those dive bar open mic nights.  There's always a band with some self-professed guitar virtuoso that get up and play "Crossroads."  Yeah, I get it.  Went down to the crossroads, fell down on my knees.

Since 1965, Eric Clapton and/or The Yardbirds have frequented the Burgh a grand total of 14 times.  

Only seen him once.  Enjoyable concert.


Eric Clapton:

4-6-13, Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA


The Big Lie 100: (#597)

#1417.  Crudite Mode (Holiday Road --- Lindsey Buckingham)

#1418.  Wants Crudite (So Far Away --- Dire Straits)

#1419.  The Crudite (Not Fade Away --- Grateful Dead)

#1420.  Crudite Din (Holiday Inn --- Elton John)
 
#1421.  Tiffany Smiley (Baba O'Riley --- Grateful Dead)

#1422.  Markwayne (Cocaine --- Eric Clapton)


Please do not share this material with Markwayne Mullin and/or former President Donald J. Trump.
 
 

No comments: