Wednesday, August 25, 2021

#649. Goin' Braless

Yesterday, New York's first female Governor became a reality. 

Democratic Lt. Governor Kathy Hochul took the oath of office.  The swearing-in ceremony wasn't terribly formal.  Somebody just asked her, "Do you wanna be a part of it?"  And she replied "New York!  New York!"... then instantly became the chief executive of the empire state. 

Alright, so Andrew Cummo is finally outta there.  Yummo Cummo!

 


Goin’ Braless
sonofsaf

She's Hochul so funny
She's Hochul her blow jobs are fun
All the turds Cuomo's flushing
Don’t moan when you’re on the throne

Oh my cleavage she's goin' braless
She's got fans if you please watch the polls, polls, polls
In Mario's stead because he done lied
Ain't a crime, ain't a crime, watch the polls, polls, polls

Stop the red, stop the red
Because he done lied due to what he said
Voters gonna give her a string thong
New York has tolls

Cuomo shoulda thanked me
‘Cause his meat was creepy
‘Cause his meat was creepy
Liked to play with his bone
Time had come to say goodbye
Even when you're a ho
Drama, drama, all the girls won’t cum
When they fucked his bone

Throwing Stones, Throwing Stones
Because he done lied he is all alone
Voters gonna give her a string thong
New York has tolls

Zipping those pants no pussy pillow
Give thanks on a ledge Jimmy Row, Row, Row
Never say goodbye he was a liar
Guv'nors cum and blow, just watch the polls, polls, polls

She's Hochul, she's Hochul
She's got a bridge for you to sell
Voters gonna give her a string thong
New York has tolls

 

Brokedown Palace
Grateful Dead

Fare you well my honey
Fare you well my only true one
All the birds that were singing
Have flown except you alone

Going to leave this brokedown palace
On my hands and my knees I will roll, roll, roll
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time, in my time, I will roll, roll, roll

In a bed, in a bed
By the waterside I will lay my head
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
To rock my soul

River gonna take me
Sing me sweet and sleepy
Sing me sweet and sleepy
All the way back back home
It's a far gone lullaby
Sung many years ago
Mama, mama, many worlds I've come
Since I first left home

Going home, going home
By the waterside I will rest my bones
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
To rock my soul

Going to plant a weeping willow
On the banks green edge it will grow, grow, grow
Sing a lullaby beside the water
Lovers come and go, the river roll, roll, roll

Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
To rock my soul



Grateful Dead:

04-08-89, Riverfront Coliseum, Cincinnati, OH
10-22-89, Charlotte Coliseum, Charlotte, NC
07-08-90, Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA
09-07-90, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
09-08-90, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
03-18-91, Capital Centre, Landover, MD
03-20-91, Capital Centre, Landover, MD
03-21-91, Capital Centre, Landover, MD
06-09-91, Buckeye Lake Music Center, Hebron, OH
06-14-91, RFK Stadium, Washington, D.C.
06-21-91, Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
06-24-91, Sandstone Amphitheatre, Bonner Springs, KS
09-04-91, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
09-05-91, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
09-06-91, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
06-06-92, Rich Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
06-08-92, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
06-09-92, Richifeld Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
06-11-92, Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY
06-12-92, Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY
06-14-92, Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
06-15-92, Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
06-17-92, Charlotte Coliseum, Charlotte, NC
06-18-92, Charlotte Coliseum, Charlotte, NC
06-20-92, RFK Stadium, Washington, D.C.
06-22-92, Star Lake Amphitheatre, Burgettstown, PA
06-23-92, Star Lake Amphitheatre, Burgettstown, PA
06-25-92, Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
06-26-92, Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
07-01-92, Buckeye Lake Music Center, Hebron, OH
03-14-93, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
03-17-93, Capital Centre, Landover, MD
03-18-93, Capital Centre, Landover, MD
06-11-93, Buckeye Lake Music Center, Hebron, OH
06-18-93, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
06-21-93, Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN
06-22-93, Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN
09-09-93, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
09-10-93, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
03-20-94, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
03-21-94, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
07-29-94, Buckeye Lake Music Center, Hebron, OH
03-17-95, The Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA
06-30-95, Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA
07-02-95, Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN

I saw a few Brokedowns in my time.  Easily one of my favorite encores.  Along with "Box of Rain" and "It's All Over Now Baby Blue."  I always thought Brokedown was the Dead's way of saying... "This was a pretty hot show.  Let's cool off the crowd and send 'em home safely.  Or off to the next gig or whatever."

Please do not share this information with Governor Kathy Hochul (D-NY).


No comments: