Thursday, August 19, 2021

#632. Fucked Up Lie

I've already done a slew of parodies about the Orange Prolapse.  Many of them reference the big lie.  But not directly in the title.  So now, I've entered into this new "subset" phase.  I'll be forgoing the standard preamble and simply provide an updated list of "Big Lie" tunes.  Along with an embarrassing photo or humiliating Trump video clip.

This plane should have been full of Americans.  America First!

Who knew that Trump was well versed in emergency evac protocol?  When it comes to military theory and war zone logistics... he's the greatest.


#390.  Big Lie (Free Ride --- Edgar Winter)

#487.  Donald's Big Lie (Mr. Blue Sky --- E.L.O.)

#495.  American Lie (American Pie --- Don McLean)

#520.  The Big Lie (When Doves Cry --- Prince)

#530.  Big Lie (High Time --- Grateful Dead)

#545.  Big Lie (Goodbye --- Night Ranger)

#548.  Trump World's, Big Lie (Big Girls, Don't Cry --- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons)  

#549.  All A Big Lie (Live And Let Die --- Paul McCartney)

#550.  Would Trump Lie To You (Would I Lie To You --- Annie Lennox)

#552.  Big Liar (Big Spender --- Shirley Bassey)
 
#553.  Big Lie (Big Me --- Foo Fighters)

#555.  The Big Lie (Let Her Cry --- Hootie And The Blowfish)

#557.  Big Lie (Big Love --- Fleetwood Mac)

#559.  Big Lies (Big Balls --- AC/DC)

#561.  The Big Lie (Aces High --- Iron Maiden)

#562.  Big Lie Trump Overload (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road --- Elton John)

#563.  Byrne's A Bitch (Burn The Witch --- Radiohead)

#564.  As The World Byrnes (As The World Burns --- Kreator)

#565.  Lie (Cry --- Godley and Creme)

#567.  Byrne In Hell (Burn In Hell --- Twisted Sister) 

#571.  He's A Scrotum The Big Lie (I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry --- Hank Williams)

#594.  Lie Lie You Trumpers (Die Die My Darling --- Metallica)

#595.  To Live Is To Lie (To Live Is To Die --- Metallica) 
 
#596.  Don't Lie (Don't Cry --- Guns'n'Roses)

#596.  Big Lie (Big Time --- Peter Gabriel)

#601.  Lies (Lies --- Thompson Twins)

#602.  Liar (Liar --- Three Dog Night)

#606.  Lie Free-For-All (Fly On The Wall --- AC/DC)

#609.  Big Liar (Big River --- Grateful Dead)

#616.  Jeffrey Clark (Rosa Parks --- OutKast)

#626.  So Great At Big Lies (Too Late For Goodbyes --- Julian Lennon)

#627.  Liar (Liar --- Henry Rollins)

#630.  Lie!  Lie! (Why?!  Why?! --- Nancy Kerrigan)
 
#632.  Fucked Up Lie (Custard Pie --- Led Zeppelin)

 


Fucked Up Lie
sonofsaf

Well, Trump is so fucking lazy, he is weak and not strong
Trump is cumming, Melania’s a whore
Too much danger, he is so hardcore
Trump is cumming, mama, Melania’s a whore
There’s too much danger, ‘cause he is so hardcore
Melania squirts when she’s going down
Butt it ain’t right her ass crack is a shake down
Melania squirts mama, her ass crack shake down
Well, butt it ain’t right, yeah her fuckin’ ass crack’s shake down
Crack, ass crack

Trump’s fucked up lie, yeah, roll the dice
He’s full of shit, mama, ‘cause he ain’t right
Trump’s fucked up lie, if you dare, ‘cause he ain’t right
I like Trump’s fucked up lie
He’s full of shit, mama mama, he was never right

Insurrection is a fucked up lie
Insurrection is a fucked up lie
Insurrection is a fucked up lie
Insurrection is a fucked up lie
Trump clown
Trump clown
Trump clown
Trump clown
Trump clown
Trump clown
Trump clown
Insurrection is a fucked up lie

 

Custard Pie
Led Zeppelin

Drop down, baby, let your daddy see
Drop down, mama, just dream of me
Well, my mama allow me to fool around all night long
Well, I may look like I'm crazy, I should know right from wrong
See me comin', throw your man out the door
Ain't no stranger, been this way before
See me comin', mama, throw your man out the door
I ain't no stranger, I been this way before
Put on your night shirt and your morning gown
You know by night I'm gonna shake 'em all down
Put on your night shirt Mama, and your morning gown
Well, you know by night, sure I'm gonna shake 'em all down
Shake, shake 'em

Your custard pie, yeah, sweet and nice
When you cut it, mama, save me a slice
Your custard pie, I declare, it's sweet and nice
I Like your custard pie
When you cut it, mama mama, please save me a slice

Chew on a piece of your custard pie
Chew on a piece of your custard pie
Chew on a piece of your custard pie
Chew on a piece of your custard pie
Drop down
Drop down
Drop down
Drop down
Drop down
Drop down
Drop down
Chew on a piece of your custard pie

 


 

So Saf, what's your favorite Zeppelin album?  Easy.  Hands down it's Physical Graffiti.  I'd blare it back in 1990 during my Anthony Wayne Oil Corporation days (downtown Wheeling parking garages).  While simultaneously reading the book Midnight Express.  Great combo.

Led Zeppelin oriented:

3-25-95, Jimmy Page & Robert Plant, Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
6-28-00, Jimmy Page w/ The Black Crowes, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA

Please do not share this material with former President Donald J. Trump.


No comments: