Sunday, June 20, 2021

#472. I Hate Andy

Maryland Congressman Andy Harris stands beside his interns.  Internally aside, externally behind, and so on and so forth.

As you may have surmised, the gnomish fella on the left has been identified as his "homeboy boy toy"

 

Hats off the to cunt-cam operator.  You out-gunted yourself.

 

I Hate Andy
sonofsaf

I dunno why he beats his meat
Outta line, he’s not discreet
Let us pray he’ll fucking retire
No more muck and no more mire

I hate Andy, I hate Andy

He supports an Orange Prolapse clown
He’s a syndrome known as Downs
Likes to lie, about cops getting murdered
Defeat, and fake your damn fodder

I hate Andy, I hate Andy

Mike Pence's in reach, let’s fuck his mother
Feelin’ so randy I’d even fuck his brother
He is just so white and fine,
Despite the bullshit and the crime

I hate Andy, I hate Andy
I hate Andy, I hate Andy


I Want Candy
Bow Wow Wow

I know a guy who's tough but sweet
He's so fine, he can't be beat
He's got everything that I desire
Sets the summer sun on fire

I want candy, I want candy

Go to see him when the sun goes down
Ain't no finer boy in town
You're my guy, just what the doctor ordered
So sweet, you make my mouth water

I want candy, I want candy

Candy on the beach, there's nothing better
But I like candy when it's wrapped in a sweater
Some day soon I'll make you mine,
Then I'll have candy all the time

I want candy, I want candy
I want candy, I want candy



Bow Wow Wow played twice in the Burgh.  Once in 1982.  The other time in 1983.  No regrets.  I was irrespectively aged 12 & 13.

Please do not share this material with any of the following Orange Prolapse protagonists:

  1.  Lauren Boebert of Colorado
  2.  John Rose of Tennessee
  3.  Andy Harris of Maryland
  4.  Thomas Massie of Kentucky
  5.  Bob Good of Virginia
  6.  Louie Gohmert of Texas
  7.  Barry Moore of Alabama
  8.  Ralph Norman of South Carolina
  9.  Matt Rosendale of Montana
  10.  Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
  11.  Chip Roy of Texas
  12.  Paul Gosar of Arizona 
  13.  Andy Biggs of Arizona
  14.  Warren Davidson of Ohio
  15.  Scott Perry of Pennsylvania 
  16.  Matt Gaetz of Florida 
  17.  Greg Steube of Florida
  18.  Andrew Clyde of Georgia
  19.  Jody Hice of Georgia 
  20.  Mary Miller of Illinois
  21.  Michael Cloud of Texas 

No comments: