Thursday, April 01, 2021

#241. Like Winning Gaetz

History is replete with scenarios where "the mighty have fallen."  However, recent history would seem to indicate that "the hair of the mighty who have fallen... has actually risen."

For example:

(2008 mugshot)

Over a decade later:


Gotta be totally honest here.  When the news of the underage sex-trafficking broke, it was me who was heartbroken.  Because I initially thought it was a 17 year old boy.  Not a girl.  Yeah, I know.  I know.  That is admittedly pretty sick.  At the very least, somewhat demented.

Fascinating how the sole vote, the only vote against a 2017 human trafficking bill in the entire House and Senate came from the Floridian clown with all the cum in his hair.  Just another crazy coinkydink I suppose.



Like Winning Gaetz
sonofsaf

Saved by the bell silly screeches
A total mutt no dreads
You lead me into silence
Deplorable violence

Does it just feel like winning Gaetz?
You’re failing in the motherland
Does it just feel like winning Gaetz?
You will walk alone by the Black Muddy River


Like Spinning Plates
Radiohead

While you make pretty speeches
I'm being cut to shreds
You feed me to the lions
A delicate balance

And this just feels like spinning plates
I'm living in cloud cuckoo land
And this just feels like spinning plates
My body is floating down the muddy river



Radiohead:

8-8-01, Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH

7-26-18, PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

Please do not share this information with Matt Gaetz (R-FL).


No comments: