Monday, April 19, 2021

#301. Welcome Noem (Planetarium)

Governor Kristi Noem (R-SD) has been endorsed by the Anus Leader as a "loyal soldier."  Truth be told, she was my first!


I must admit, the Orange Prolapse has significant reach.  Both in the realm of expansiveness and protrusion.  Kudos!  We shall bask in his annularity. (yep, it's a word)

Let's dedicate this one to the state motto of South Dakota.  "Under God the People Rule."  Maybe it's time for a change.  How about..."Under Trump the Dumbshits Drool."



Welcome Noem (Planetarium)
sonofsaf

Fuck you in the ass for thrills
Strap on dildo always kills
Full of bull, shitting too deranged
It’s crazy how the earth has changed
Don’t know what is wrong or right
I’d scream my brains out through the night
Only whores, and faces scarred
Might as well be feathered and tarred

Don’t hit send an email fee
The cost for responsibility
It seems to me I’ll never age
Governor Noem’s gonna turn the page

Planetarium, shit ain’t free
Planetarium, just throw me a bone

Terrorism’s in the air
I can feel it in Pierre
Rest assured I’ll bring the pain
This president will not refrain
So feed me bread I’ve got big plans
Let’s go back to Afghanistan
Kill ‘em all it will be swell
Make me wetter, can't you smell?

I will cast a mortal sin
Eat Al-Qaeda, for my din
So take a bite, enjoy the smell
And prepare yourself not to be well

Planetarium, shit ain’t free
Planetarium, just throw me a bone
Planetarium, just throw me a bone

It is all a con
Missiles being sent right now
A nuclear button scare
Got some death pour vous
Trump is filled with lard
Killing seems just so absurd
Maybe I should pray
And learn when to say when


Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Metallica

Welcome to where time stands still
No one leaves and no one will
Moon is full, never seems to change
Just labeled mentally deranged
Dream the same thing every night
I see our freedom in my sight
No locked doors, No windows barred
No things to make my brain seem scarred

Sleep my friend and you will see
That dream is my reality
They keep me locked up in this cage
Can't they see it's why my brain says Rage

Sanitarium, leave me be
Sanitarium, just leave me alone

Build my fear of what's out there
Cannot breathe the open air
Whisper things into my brain
Assuring me that I'm insane
They think our heads are in their hands
But violent use brings violent plans
Keep him tied, it makes him well
He's getting better, can't you tell?

No more can they keep us in
Listen, damn it, we will win
They see it right, they see it well
But they think this saves us from our hell

Sanitarium, leave me be
Sanitarium, just leave me alone
Sanitarium, just leave me alone

Fear of living on
Natives getting restless now
Mutiny in the air
Got some death to do
Mirror stares back hard
Kill, it's such a friendly word
Seems the only way
For reaching out again 


Metallica:

11-18-88, Cincinnati Gardens, Cincinnati, OH

6-15-88, Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA

6-22-88, Rubber Bowl, Akron, OH

4-16-89, Hara Arena, Dayton, OH

7-26-92, Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA (w/ Guns'n'Roses & Faith No More) 

3-26-97, Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA 

10-18-18, PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

Please do not share this information with Governor Kristi Noem (R-SD), former President Donald J. Trump, and/or the registered voters of South Dakota.

No comments: