Thursday, May 13, 2021

#380. I'm Sad I'm Andrew Clyde

"If you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from January 6, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit." --- ???

Question:  Now what Congressional dumbshit douchebag could conceivably utter these words?   

Answer:  Uh, this guy >>>

Andrew Clyde (R-GA)


Yep... it's the venerable gun dealing representative Andrew Clyde from Northern Georgia.



 

I’m Sad I’m Andrew Clyde
sonofsaf

Well I was lookin’ like a toad gonna stop the steal
This ain’t a Q-Anon attack, Donald Trump’s still the real deal
Orange Prolapsin’ clown Trumpy freaks come out at night
Their assholes are a tokin’ it’s lookin’ outta site

Oh I'm sad, I'm Andrew Clyde
Yes I'm sad, I'm Andrew Clyde

Lincoln on the highway you got a cataract
Eye doctor’s what you want, to caress your saggy sack
Some urinary messes, screamin’ ‘bout fake news
We’re jailin’ Michael Cohen, he’s not the only Jew

'Cause we sad, I’m Andrew Clyde
Yeah, we sad, I’m Andrew Clyde

Well I was shootin’ out a load Stormy Daniels scored
We were playin’ Rusted Root, and I sent her on the way
Don’t go the gym and no longer get laid
Morbidly I am obese 'cause the food I eat gets weighed
I'm sad, I'm Andrew Clyde
Well I'm sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, I'm Andrew Clyde


I’m Bad I’m Nationwide!
ZZ Top


Well I was rollin' down the road in some cold blue steel
I had a blues man on the back, and a beautician at the wheel
We going downtown in the middle of the night
We laughing and I'm jokin' and we feelin' alright

Oh I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Yes I'm bad, I'm nationwide

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac
I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back
They sportin' short dresses, wearin' spike-heel shoes
They smokin' Lucky Strikes, and wearing nylons too

'Cause we bad, we nationwide
Yeah, we bad, we nationwide

Well I was movin' down the road in my V8 Ford
I had a shine on my boots, I had my sideburns lowered
With my New York brim and my gold tooth displayed
Nobody give me trouble 'cause they know I got it made
I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Well I'm bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, I'm nationwide



ZZ Top:

4-19-86, Civic Center, Wheeling, WV

Since 1975, The Top has played in Pittsburgh 19 times.  Like to see 'em one more time before they hang it up.  Big fan of "Got Me Under Pressure" as an opener.  And I've always enjoyed the backbone of beard. 

Please do not share this information with Congressman Andrew Clyde (R-GA) and/or former President Donald J. Trump.


No comments: