Sunday, May 09, 2021

#368. His Name Is Ron

I have a question for Florida's Republican Governor Ron DeSantis.

You down with OPP?  

As he fumbles and stumbles for an answer, I suspect he'd mention Naughty by Nature or perhaps discuss his commitment to private property rights (Other People's Property).  I doubt he'd invoke the ghetto narrative (you know, Other People's Pussy). 

But the joke will be on Ron.  Assuming he asks for clarification, you simply reply, "Uh, Mr. Governor, OPP stands for the Orange Prolapse Party of which you are most certainly down."

(The Orange Prolapse beams with "smug delight" in admiration of all that is Ron.)

My point --- the only possible DeSantis response is an unequivocal yes!  He's the pure essence of OPP.

 


His Name Is Ron
sonofsaf

His name is Ron
It’s all a con he’s gay
It’s all a con, betray
It’s all a con he’s gay
You know that he ain’t strong, betray
A coup d’état they will play

His name is Ron
A con he plays you’ll see
It’s all a con, betray
It’s all a con he plays you’ll see
You know, it’s all a con
Just you wait and you’ll see

His name is Ron
A con he’s gay his wood
And it’s all a con
Baby, a con he’s gay his wood
He’s gay he’ll blow and be open-assed baby
So he will blow, and blow the wood

Hello, I'm ready to betray
Ready can you tell
Oh, ready, ready to betray
Ready you can tell
And now that you’ve bent over
All a game for you to show and tell


The Thrill Is Gone
B.B. King

The thrill is gone
The thrill is gone away
The thrill is gone, baby
The thrill is gone away
You know you done me wrong, baby
And you'll be sorry someday

The thrill is gone
It's gone away from me
The thrill is gone, baby
The thrill is gone away from me
Although, I'll still live on
But so lonely I'll be

The thrill is gone
It's gone away for good
All the thrill is gone
Baby, it's gone away for good
Someday I know I'll be open-armed baby
Just like I know, I know I should

You know, I'm free, free now, baby
I'm free from your spell
Oh, free, free, free now, baby
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All that I can do is wish you well


From 1972 to 2012, B.B. King played a total of 36 concerts in the Burgh.  Impressive.  

Born in 1925 in rural Mississippi.  Passed away in 2015 in Las Vegas.  Regrettably, I never saw him live.  And never will.

Please do not share this information with Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL), any descendants of the late B.B. King, and/or former President Donald J. Trump.  #OrangeProlapse


No comments: