Thursday, May 20, 2021

#399. Kirstie Of The Alley Of Meth

From the desk of Donald Cunt:

Donald J. Cunt

7:58pm May 19, 2021

Stick with Kirstie Alley!  She is a great actress, loved by so many people, and a true original.  She is also strong and smart.  Many millions of people greatly appreciate her support of our Country.  Thank you Kirstie, you are truly appreciated! 

High praise indeed.

For the love of Christ and Cunt-tree... wasn't Rebecca Howe this formerly voluptuous sex-kitten cokehead?  Oh yeah, that was then.  These days she's more of a disgruntled, obese meth addict.


Kirstie of the Alley of Meth
sonofsaf

Trump’s the biggest ass hole:
An Orange Prolapsin’ journey of Lemiwinks throughout South Park
Yea, though I ride through the Kirstie of the Alley of Meth
Criminal to civil:  New York State A.G.
Letitia James shalt sell you for free


Valley of the Shadow of Death
Psalm 23: the HOLY Fuckin' Bible

He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

E-gad!  Yep, that pretty much sums it up. 

Please do not share this information with actress Kirstie Alley and/or former President Donald J. Trump.


No comments: