Wednesday, May 26, 2021

#414. I Am Gluten Free

It's been less than a month since my old school, Iron Maiden-styled dietary parody.

 


So it seemed like the right time to jump back on the gluten free bandwagon.  Ironic... in that I do not adhere to a gluten free diet.  Perhaps someday.

 


I Am Gluten Free
sonofsaf

I am gluten free
I am gluten free
I am gluten free hear my cries
My colon defiled and paid its dues
I love gluten free
God knows, God knows I am gluten free.

A flood of the blood
A flood of the blood that I will chime
I will chime wind power’s the deal
A flood of the blood, yeah
God knows, God knows a flood of the blood.

Trump is not a Jew
He will bend over but only Putin he will screw
And there is no allure
When he swings I yell fore
Oh how he’s not gluten free, Baby
Oh how he’s not gluten free,
Oh how he’s not gluten free.

It’s all been a con
He is straight outta, Mar-A-Lago, Mar-A-Lago,
Mar-A-Lago he’ll bide his time
He cannot tweet from his phone, hey
God knows, no longer in Home Alone
So the dietary
He’s not gluten free.

I am gluten free
I am gluten free, Yeah
I am, I am, I am, I am gluten free


I Want To Be Free
Queen

I want to break free
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free.

I've fallen in love
I've fallen in love for the first time
And this time I know it's for real
I've fallen in love, yeah
God knows, God knows I've fallen in love.

It's strange but it's true
I can't get over the way you love me like you do
But I have to be sure
When I walk out that door
Oh how I want to be free, Baby
Oh how I want to be free,
Oh how I want to break free.

But life still goes on
I can't get used to, living without, living without,
Living without you by my side
I don't want to live alone, hey
God knows, got to make it on my own
So baby can't you see
I've got to break free.

I've got to break free
I want to break free, Yeah
I want, I want, I want, I want to break free



Queen w/ Adam Lambert:

8-1-19, PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

Please do not share this material with individuals who maintain a gluten free diet.


No comments: