Tuesday, May 18, 2021

#393. Kevin O. McCarthy

Who knew that "Owen" was Kevin McCarthy's middle name?  

Let's just say there's a reason it rhymes with "blowin"... and we'll leave it that.  What a fucking minority wuss!

Not only did he just screw over his congressional point man, Michigan Rep. John Katko, who supported the establishment of a 1-6 investigation commission, but McCarthy continues to lovingly kiss and romantically embrace the circular ring of the Orange Prolapse.  He's a sellout with zero shame.

If I was Liz Cheney, here's what I'd do.  First I'd reference the Capitol Police Officer Michael Fanone who got dragged into the Trump mob.  

He's your go-to reference for the insurrection.  And for obvious reasons neck tattoo aside.

Repeatedly beaten, maced and tased to the point where he had to beg for his life.  "I have kids."

Post failed insurrection:

"I'm not a politician, I'm not an elected official. I don't expect anybody to give two shits about my opinions.  But I will say this. Those are lies, and peddling that bullshit is an assault on every officer that fought to defend the Capitol. It's disgraceful."  Strong.

So the next time you mention Kevin McCarthy just throw in this glib aside.  I think Kevin should "man up" and agree to meet with Michael Fanone, someone was nearly killed while trying to defend members of Congress and the Capitol.  Then I'd add... "refusing to launch a real investigation into 1-6 is even worse than mocking Fanone's sacrifice.  It's the equivalent of spitting in the faces of his three young girls while simultaneously curb-stomping his wife Derek Chauvin style."


Granted it's a little bit harsh.  But hey, it's a great way to play Cheney-style hardball.  Seriously, if there's ever any doubt, stick with the gal whose father shot his buddy in the face on an alleged "quail hunting" trip.  You know... because like... everyone goes "quail hunting."



Kevin O. McCarthy
sonofsaf

It's time to take the fall
I’m Kevin O. McCarthy just can’t get on track
We're gonna get Trump off
Fake news crime a matter of fact
And I'm following the extreme right
‘Cause I get no respect
Human worth I can’t find
On that don’t place a bet

And the shit that Donald Trump denies
Spells, “Mar-A-Lago”

I don't wanna hear your shit
Everybody’s got some bullshit to sell
Everyone knows that it’s shit
From Nancy Pelosi to Mitch McConnell
And if the libtards really want to play
We’ll make it dinner for two
Cause when the Orange Prolapse is near
I will fuck it too

And the shit that Donald Trump condones
Are jobs to blow

I want the majority
Representin’ ain’t philosophy
I'm gonna twerk D.C.
And destroy all the Democracy
And I'm cheating, and I'm cheating, and I'm cheating
Just you wait and see
Gonna stop the steal for you and me
That’s when you pay my fee

I’ll drain this country of its love
Until I’m no more


Seven Nation Army
White Stripes

I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back
They're gonna rip it off
Taking their time right behind my back
And I'm talking to myself at night
Because I can't forget
Back and forth through my mind
Behind a cigarette

And the message coming from my eyes
Says, "Leave it alone"

Don't wanna hear about it
Every single one's got a story to tell
Everyone knows about it
From the Queen of England to the Hounds of Hell
And if I catch it coming back my way
I'm gonna serve it to you
And that ain't what you want to hear
But that's what I'll do

And the feeling coming from my bones
Says, "Find a home"

I'm going to Wichita
Far from this opera forevermore
I'm gonna work the straw
Make the sweat drip out of every pore
And I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding
Right before the Lord
All the words are gonna bleed from me
And I will sing no more

And the stains coming from my blood
Tell me, "Go back home" 



Jack White:

7-27-14, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA

The Raconteurs:

9-13-19, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA

Please do not share this material with Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), John Katko (R-MI), Liz Cheney (R-WY), former President Donald J. Trump, and/or Capitol Hill Police Officer Michael Famone and his immediate family.

 

No comments: