Wednesday, May 26, 2021

#413. The Vaccine

From the desk of the Orange Prolapse... 

Donald J. Trump

11:35am May 25, 2021

Now everybody is agreeing that I was right when I very early on called Wuhan as the source of COVID-19, sometimes referred to as the China Virus. To me it was obvious from the beginning but I was badly criticized, as usual. Now they are all saying “He was right.” Thank you!


Small hands, small man

Amusing, but not the least surprising, that Trump is desperately trying to recreate the look and feel of the White House down in Mar-A-Lago.  Just wait until he starts flying around the country, pretending to be the actual President, and starts conducting "negotiations" with sitting red state governors and senators.

Rest assured, it's coming.


 

The Vaccine
sonofsaf

The Orange Prolapse has small hands
Donald Trump's a total clown
Banned from his twitter he has fewer fans
Whiny bitch that I can’t stand

The vaccine
I want a shot in the arm
Vaccine
I’ll take a shot in the arm
Vaccine
Time to go out and play
For the good of the human race
Despite the orange prolapsin’ face
Oh yeah

I've got a
Jon Bon Jovi shot through the heart
Tracy Chapman drives a fast car
How could people think that Trump is devout
He ain’t no Jesus and he sold the cops out
'Cause the

Vaccine
The shot is good so they say
Vaccine
I want it without delay
Vaccine
I’ll get shot today
Whoa

The Orange Prolapse has small hands
Donald Trump just isn’t right
Banned from his twitter, the tweets and the strife
Whiny bitch that I can’t stand

The vaccine and I’ll take it
Yes I’ll take it
Oh, I’ll take it, love it
Take it, love it
Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine
Vaccine and I’ll take it


I’m Eighteen
Alice Cooper

Lines form on my face and hands
Lines form from the ups and downs
I'm in the middle without any plans
I'm a boy and I'm a man

I'm eighteen
And I don't know what I want
Eighteen
I just don't know what I want
Eighteen
I gotta get away
I've gotta get out of this place
I'll go runnin' in outer space
Oh yeah

I've got a
Baby's brain and an old man's heart
Took eighteen years to get this far
Don't always know what I'm talkin' about
Feels like I'm livin' in the middle of doubt
'Cause I'm

Eighteen
I get confused every day
Eighteen
I just don't know what to say
Eighteen
I gotta get away
Whoa

Lines form on my face and my hands
Lines form on the left and right
I'm in the middle, the middle of life
I'm a boy and I'm a man

I'm eighteen and I like it
Yes I like it
Oh, I like it, love it
Like it, love it
Eighteen, eighteen, eighteen
Eighteen and I like it



Alice Cooper:

9-3-10, Classic Park, Eastlake, OH
8-12-11, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA
7-15-12, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA
6-23-13, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA
5-20-16, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA
9-1-17, Stage AE, KeyBank Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
10-26-18, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA 

Please do not share this material with former President Donald J. Trump.


No comments: