Saturday, May 01, 2021

#341. Send In Mac Jones

With their first round #15 pick, the New England Patriots selected Alabama quarterback Mac Jones.  

Someone should tell their current QB Cam Newton, that Jones' recent Halloween costume was a black face Obama with dreads.

His own sister Sarah tweeted the pic.  But then later, deleted it.  


So I guess it never happened.  See?  Now that is the true legacy of the Orange Prolapse (4 years and 1,380 deleted tweets)  But who cares?  Right?

Like I was saying, someone should mention this to Cam.  But then again, how much faith do you have in a grown man who sports multiple babushkas.  Certainly the envy of Joseph... and his Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

E-gad!  Damn! (3 second pause) Cam?



Send in Mac Brown
sonofsaf

Now he is rich.
How will he fare?
Look at his past it was sound,
Without a care,
Where is Mac Jones?

Bumping of fists.
Covid approved.
Donates to the lost and found,
Soul of his soothed,
Where is Mac Jones?
He’s not made his bones.

Just when he stopped fucking the whores,
Vaginally cunting the sores some looked haunted hardcore
Using my facebook de-friend life just isn’t fair
I’ll do some lines
If coke is there

Football is art.
Season is near.
He is lean and thin but not gaunt
Goodell is queer
But where is Mac Jones
Send in Mac Jones
Free State of Jones feared

Now he is rich.
Nothing to fear.
Choosing New England’s a fate fans will hold dear
But where is Mac Jones
He’s not made his bones
Well, Goodell’s a queer

 

Send In The Clowns
Judy Collins

Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air,
Where are the clowns?

Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One who keeps tearing around,
One who can't move,
Where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns?

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours
Making my entrance again with my usual flair
Sure of my lines
No one is there

Don't you love farce?
My fault, I fear
I thought that you'd want what I want
Sorry, my dear!
But where are the clowns
Send in the clowns
Don't bother, they're here

Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer?
Losing my timing this late in my career
But where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns
Well, maybe next year 



Judy Collins actually showed up in nearby Greensburg during the summer of 2017.  Her and Stephen Stills were touring together.  This might come as a shocker, but I missed that one.  And I'm okay with it.

Please do not share this material with Mac Jones, Cam Newton, and/or anyone affiliated with the New England Patriots.

 

No comments: