Tuesday, May 11, 2021

#372. Patients

A curious parody.  It's from the perspective of a physician who deals with conditions related to dwarfism.  Spina bifida, bone density issues, etc.  And then it abruptly ends in a stinging tirade about the Orange Prolapse.

 

Whoever photoshopped this pic had the correct perspective.  Why?  Because the truth is really that simple.

Not an insult.  Merely a statement of fact.


 

Patients
sonofsaf

Might sound a ‘lil outta the blue
Still it’s true all the while
World would be great if you were taller now
Height it has a certain allure and it’s
Much worse on your knees
A little stout you’re teapot short now

Said midget you are low but it ain’t easy when you’re high
All I need is just some little patients
Said pygmy you are low and you’ll never get that high
All I need is just some little patients
(Patients)

Feels like you’re worse for wear cause you have such tiny bones
If you could get stretched somehow zero fear
The mocking won’t relent but bein’ mean ain’t a crime
My blood boils when you’re callin’ me Big Dipper

Said midget you are low not easy bein’ high
You are just another little patient
Said pygmy not a crime to be known as Bud Light
You and I eat it what it takes to make shit
We don’t fake shit
Salisbury steak shit
Some stomach ache shit

Little patients, yeah
Need some little patients, yeah
Just some little patients, yeah
(Some more patients) You’re as
Small as your appetite, (yeah-yeah)
Sick and tired of your plight
Might be small but Donald Trump is a clown (could use some patients)
You know I don't like him cause he’s fat and
He’s loud (gotta have some patients yeah)
Orange Prolapse is strange despite the nicknames
He’ll never accept the blame cause he fucks you
Yeah yeah yeah
Cause he fucks you
Ooo he fucks you (all it takes is patients)
Whoa he fucks you (just some little patients)
Ooh all this time (is all you need)

 

Patience
Guns’n’Roses

Shed a tear cause I'm missing you
I'm still alright to smile
Girl I think bout you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure but you
Set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my heart now

Said woman take it slow and it'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
Said sugar make it slow and we'll come together fine
All we need is just a little patience
(Patience)

I sit here on the stairs cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now I'll wait dear
Sometimes I get so tense but I can't speed up the time
But you know love there's one more thing to consider

Said woman take it slow and things will be just fine
You and I'll just use a little patience
Said sugar take the time cause the lights are shining bright
You and I've got what it takes to make it
We won't fake it
I'll never break it
Cause I can't take it

Little patience, yeah
Need a little patience, yeah
Just a little patience, yeah
(Some more patience) I've been
Walking the streets at night, (yeah-yeah)
Just trying to get it right
It's hard to see with so many around (Could use some patience)
You know I don't like being stuck in
The crowd (Gotta have some Patience yeah)
And the streets don't change but maybe the names
I ain't got time for the game cause I need you
Yeah yeah yeah
Cause I need you
Ooo I need you (All it takes is patience)
Whoa I need you (Just a little patience)
Ooh all this time (Is all you need) 



Guns 'N Roses

7-20-88, Civic Center, Wheeling, WV

G'N'R showed up at Heinz Field in the summer of 2016.  Mason and her girlfriend went in.  But for some odd reason, I just wasn't feelin' the vibe.  Which is admittedly rare.  Especially for a stadium concert.  So I just hung out with the panhandlers, fans who got kicked out, roamed the parking lots, all that jazz.  Post-Covid, I doubt I'll ever make that same mistake.

Please do not share this information with former President Donald J. Trump, President Barack Obama, and/or dwarfs.


No comments: