Monday, May 24, 2021

#409. Mast's Mask

Florida Republican Brian Mast is appealing his $500 fine for not wearing a mask on the House floor.  Mast is aghast.  Hey he's clearly being harassed.  Thing is, having been fully vaccinated, he's in technical compliance with the CDC guidelines.  If I was Nancy Pelosi, I'd consider backing down on this one.

Mast is an Afghanistan veteran who lost both of his legs to an IED in Kandahar.  


He claims that the Pelosi mask fines are more about power and control.  Not health and public safety. 

I believe Mast to be correct.  

And I rarely side with physically disadvantaged Republicans.

For example, North Carolina's Madison Cawthorne is in a wheelchair.  

E-fuckin' gad.  Ease up on the phony patriotism.

He lost measurable functionality in both of his legs after a really bad car accident.  But he's also an imbecilic Southern redneck Orange Prolapse wanna be young punk.  And a gun nut who likes to pretend he was injured in a war zone.  He even retweets his own low brow insults such as...

Biden puts his naps first and America last!
 
I imagine this Congressional douchebag thinks he's witty and clever.  Hey Cawthorne, meet up with me some afternoon and I'll teach you how to effectively mock and ridicule.
 
In the meantime... 

 


Mast’s Mask
sonofsaf

Mast’s mask
He can’t fight it with song
Seems like he’s bending over
Five hundred is so wrong

Oh, yeah, yeah, Mast’s mask
CDC rules are true
My heart broke I know it’s over
When Pelosi fucked you

And the sound of screams I can’t get used to
The rage tweets I send from my phone
The ways to kill spread virus on you
Strike fear into their skins and bones

Oh, yeah, yeah, all the while, the while
Oh, and make the mandate last
My sins are deadly seven
Just because of a mask


At Last
Etta James

At last
My love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song

Oh, yeah, yeah, at last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover
The night I looked at you

And I found a dream that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known

Oh, yeah, yeah, and you smile, you smile
Oh, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in Heaven
For you are mine at last


 

Never saw the esteemed Etta James.  But I did see Beyonce at the stadium a few years back.  That concert easily exceeded my expectations.

Beyonce:

5-31-16, Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA

Please do not share this material with Brian Mast (R-FL), House Majority Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and/or any Congressional mask shamers.


No comments: