Friday, May 07, 2021

#358. I'm The Liz

If I was Conference Chair Liz Cheney, and I was getting outmaneuvered by Minority House scumbag sycophant Kevin McCarthy, here's what I would do.  I'd calmly demean and mock the fuck out of him.  Specifically though, when asked by reporters how it feels being marginalized and losing out to the Orange Prolapse-dominated wing of the Republican party, I'd respond with... 

"Well, I wish Elise Satanic all the best in her new leadership role."    

Needs additional flags in the background.

See?  It's just that easy.  Simply mention this dumb-shitted sound byte, replacing Stefanik with the word Satanic.  And let the cable networks run with it.  Mindless nonsense works well with the bulk of dimwitted Trumpers.  You just throw out an easily digestible narrative.  Hey, Liz Cheney might have had some issues with Stop the Steal and the whole insurrection bit.  But for the love of Christ, at least she wasn't a satanist like Elise Satanic, this libtard, woke Harvard grad, satan worshipping, New Yorker traitorous Tampax garbage.

Then, when asked to clarify, you simply go full-on Seinfeld, wolfman berserker retard...


I'm the Liz!  Nobody beats me! (Even when you lose.  Just like Trump)  I'm the Liz.  I'm the Liz. 



 

While searching for the commercial, I stumbled across this deleted scene of Elaine and The Wiz.  Meh.  I only mention it because, in my mind, there can only be room for one true Elaine.  And it ain't Stefanik.

Please do not share this material with Liz Cheney (R-WY), Minority House Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Elise Stefanik (R-NY), former President Donald J. Trump and/or The Wiz.


No comments: