Friday, September 17, 2021

#700. GOP

Ah, numero 700.  Just 300 more to go.  What a journey it has been.  

And it's part of the Big Lie series to boot!  


One of my better parodies if I don't say so myself.


 

GOP
sonofsaf

Trump’s an Orange Prolapse shit stain
Fucked up our nation, Lord
And his wife truly blows
A urinary fountain
Yeah, a yellow fountain
Get off, Ivanka’s job to blow

GOP, whoa, GOP
Fuck poor women, Lord, no abortion for me
Oh, GOP, oh, GOP
Fuck poor women, no abortion for me

Say what can you see
Glory hole in the wall
Anonymous just don’t ask why
Cum’s like gravy, now
Trump’s always wantin’ more
And it’s called the big lie

Oh, GOP, oh, GOP
Fuck poor women, Lord, no abortion for me
Oh, GOP, oh, GOP
Fuck poor women, no abortion for me

He’s Governor Greg Abbot, now
Thinks he is a man
He’s a Donald Trumper hack
Wheelchair ridin’ clown
Stop the steal in Georgia, now
Trump shit stain, coming from his crack

Oh, GOP, oh, GOP
Fuck poor women, Lord, no abortion for me
Oh, GOP, oh, GOP
Fuck poor women, no abortion for me

No, no, no, GOP (oh, consistency of gravy), GOP
Fuck poor women, no abortion for me, no, no, no, no
GOP (he’s a wheelchair ridin’ clown, now), GOP (stop the steal in Georgia, now)
Fuck poor women, no abortion for me (Trump shit stain it’s from his crack)

 

Can’t You See
Marshall Tucker Band

Gonna take me a freight train
Down at the station, Lord
I don't care where it goes
I'm gonna climb a mountain
Yeah, the highest mountain
Jump off, nobody gonna know

Can't you see, whoa, can't you see
What that woman, Lord, she been doin' to me
Oh, can't you see, oh, can't you see
What that woman, she been doin' to me

I'm gonna find me
A hole in the wall
I'm gonna crawl inside and die
'Cause my lady, now
A mean ol' woman, Lord
Never told me goodbye

Oh, can't you see, oh, can't you see
What that woman, Lord, she been doin' to me
Oh, can't you see, oh, can't you see
What that woman, she been doin' to me

I'm gonna buy a ticket, now
As far as I can
Ain't a-never comin' back
Ride me a southbound
All the way to Georgia, now
Till the train, it run out of track

Oh, can't you see, whoa, can't you see
What that woman, Lord, she been doin' to me
Oh, can't you see, whoa, can't you see
What that woman, Lord, she been doin' to me

No, no, no, can't you see (oh, she's such a crazy lady), can't you see
What that woman, she been doin' to me, no, no, no, no
Can't you see (gonna ride me a southbound, now), can't you see (all the way to Georgia, now)
What that woman, she been doin' to me (till the train run out of track)


 


Saf, have you ever seen the Marshall Tucker Band?  Hmm, I honestly don't know.  They may have played a Jambo or slipped into one of those Star Lake country rodeo round ups... and I was either too drunk, totally indifferent, or relatively oblivious.

Never thought much about this song until I saw the scene from Blow starring Johnny Depp.  Great movie.  I'd put it in my top 10 - 20 range along Donnie Brasco.  Love J. Depp.


The Big Lie 100: (#70... coincides rather nicely with parody #700, eh?)

#390.  Big Lie (Free Ride --- Edgar Winter)

#487.  Donald's Big Lie (Mr. Blue Sky --- E.L.O.)

#495.  American Lie (American Pie --- Don McLean)

#520.  The Big Lie (When Doves Cry --- Prince)

#530.  Big Lie (High Time --- Grateful Dead)

#545.  Big Lie (Goodbye --- Night Ranger)

#548.  Trump World's, Big Lie (Big Girls, Don't Cry --- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons)  

#549.  All A Big Lie (Live And Let Die --- Paul McCartney)

#550.  Would Trump Lie To You (Would I Lie To You --- Annie Lennox)

#552.  Big Liar (Big Spender --- Shirley Bassey)
 
#553.  Big Lie (Big Me --- Foo Fighters)

#555.  The Big Lie (Let Her Cry --- Hootie And The Blowfish)

#557.  Big Lie (Big Love --- Fleetwood Mac)

#559.  Big Lies (Big Balls --- AC/DC)

#561.  The Big Lie (Aces High --- Iron Maiden)

#562.  Big Lie Trump Overload (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road --- Elton John)

#563.  Byrne's A Bitch (Burn The Witch --- Radiohead)

#564.  As The World Byrnes (As The World Burns --- Kreator)

#565.  Lie (Cry --- Godley and Creme)

#567.  Byrne In Hell (Burn In Hell --- Twisted Sister) 

#571.  He's A Scrotum The Big Lie (I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry --- Hank Williams)

#594.  Lie Lie You Trumpers (Die Die My Darling --- Metallica)

#595.  To Live Is To Lie (To Live Is To Die --- Metallica) 
 
#596.  Don't Lie (Don't Cry --- Guns'n'Roses)

#597.  Big Lie (Big Time --- Peter Gabriel)

#601.  Lies (Lies --- Thompson Twins)

#602.  Liar (Liar --- Three Dog Night)

#606.  Lie Free-For-All (Fly On The Wall --- AC/DC)

#609.  Big Liar (Big River --- Grateful Dead)

#616.  Jeffrey Clark (Rosa Parks --- OutKast)

#626.  So Great At Big Lies (Too Late For Goodbyes --- Julian Lennon)

#627.  Liar (Liar --- Henry Rollins)

#630.  Lie!  Lie! (Why?!  Why?! --- Nancy Kerrigan)

#632.  Fucked Up Lie (Custard Pie --- Led Zeppelin)

#633.  Tommy (Zombie --- The Cranberries)

#636.  Everybody Blows (Justice League Soundtrack --- Sigrid)

#639.  Orange Clown (Small Town --- John Cougar Mellencamp)

#640.  Be Unforgiving And Never Stop Lying (Shawshank Redemption --- Morgan Freeman / Tim Robbins)

#643.  Stampede (Candide --- Leonard Bernstein)

#651.  It's The Big Lie (Electric Eye --- Judas Priest)

#653.  Who Killed Ashli Babbitt (Who Killed Roger Rabbit --- Robert Zemekis)

#656.  Dush (Hush --- Deep Purple)

#657.  Dush (Plush --- Stone Temple Pilots)

#658.  Gonna Rock The Vote (Evil Little Goat --- Pearl Jam)

#659.  Trump's An Asshole (Get In The Hole --- generic dumbshit golf enthusiast)

#660.  Trump's A Clown (Lay It Down --- Ratt)

#661.  Between The Lies (Between The Eyes --- Ratt)

#663.  Lies Of The World (Eyes Of The World --- Grateful Dead)

#667.  Hole Jim Jordan (Beast of Burden --- Rolling Stones)

#670.  Sean Parnell (Go To Hell --- Alice Cooper)

#671.  Patrick (Magic --- Olivia Newton-John)

#673.  Sidney Implants (Breast Implants --- women w/ fake titties)

#674.  We Abhor Sidney (Eleanor Rigby --- Paul McCartney)

#675.  Trust Us on J6 (Justice for J6 )

#676.  Fuck Lin Wood (Amii Stewart --- Knock On Wood)

#677.  Lincoln Wood (If I Could --- Phish)

#678.  Burt Jones (Them Bones --- Alice in Chains)

#679.  Harriet's A Liar (Chariots of Fire --- Vangelis)

#680.  Trump's A Liar (Light My Fire --- The Doors)

#681.  Liar  (Fire --- Jimi Hendrix)

#682.  Lee (Tea --- King Diamond)

#683.  Fuck You Michael Cloud (Get Off Of My Cloud --- Rolling Stones)

#684.  Disunion Forever (The Union Forever --- Sergeant Richard Pickman)

#688.  Fuck You Lou (Love Me Do --- The Beatles)

#690.  Say No Thanks, 'Cause Trump Is A Crook And... (Ball Park Franks slogan)  

#691.  Barletta Theme Song (Baretta Theme Song --- Sammy Davis Jr.)

#693.  Justice For Gay Pricks (Justice for J-6 --- Matt Braynard)

#694.  Marco... Homo (Marco... Polo --- unknown)

#699.  Kent Is A Woman (Scent Of A Woman --- Seinfeld)

#700.  GOP (Can't You See --- Marshall Tucker Band)

If I was a high profile individual running for high office in a swing state (Hint: John Fetterman), I would rebrand the term "critical race theory" as "critical rape theory."  It doesn't take a James Carvillesque political strategist to realize that the new Texas abortion law... is a flat-out loser.  I'd also portray Texas Governor Greg Abbott and his Lt. Governor Dan Patrick as crazed imbeciles who think rapists should be allowed to sue their victims for 10K.  

Also, in light of the recent Uber/Lyft narrative, I'd speculate that commercial airline pilots in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, etc., will soon be required by law, to interrogate all female passengers, and provide physical evidence of a negative pregnancy test before boarding.  Similar to the Covid vaccine passport concept.  After all, airplane pilots could be held liable as well for aiding and abetting a "hypothetical" abortion.  

Who would've thought, that in 2022, the abortion litmus test would resurface (especially with no exceptions for cases of rape and incest)?  Along with the big lie and critical rape theory, my advice to the entire Democratic party... LEAN INTO IT.  Trump magnified the Republican culture war and he lost.  With the exception of maybe West Virginia or Alabama, racism and the overall culture war is a total loser issue.  LEAN INTO IT.

Please do not share this material with former President Donald J. Trump, Ivanka Trump, Governor Greg Abbott (R-TX), any female seeking an abortion in the state of Texas, and/or anyone who identifies with the Grand 'Ol Party.


No comments: