Sunday, July 16, 2023

#1973. Just Like Kevin

Extra!  Extra!  Tweet all about it!

 
Kevin McCarthy’s House Speakership is the bestiality equivalent of a vehicular Buick Anal.


Not to be confused with a Buick Regal Beagle.  

That statement was officially approved by the descendants of Helen Roper.

 


Just Like Kevin
sonofsaf

Blow me, blow me, blow me you’re a piece of shit
The Donald’s fake news cream is red
The Donald’s fake news crap is red
Fahgettaboutit what the heck
Blow me full of bullshit
And I’ll vomit too
I’ll vomit fat
And some McDonald’s too
And some McDonald’s too

Shitting off a toilet ledge
A piss disgrace a piss instead
I screamed about how Trump is gay
A faggot doncha know
Why the Lake Tahoe display in bed
Why the Bar Mitzvah show
Ivanka is a Jew
Ivanka is a Jew

Jew
Jared’s homely
Jew
Kushner’s bony
Jew
Gaping anal
Romancin’ baskets of lotion
Fisting in his asshole
That asshole will scream
 Cream pies full of cream

Far right dicks and buttholes gape
I trust the Boys are Proud and gay
McCarthy’s shit it’s all a game
Some MAGA shit disguise
A clown rusty trombone trombone
Trombone’s your masculinity
That hole of Trump Ivanka’s cunt
Her pink pussy’s the enemy

Jew
Jared’s homely
Jew
Kushner’s bony
Jew
Just like Kevin

 

Just Like Heaven
The Cure

"Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick?
The one that makes me scream." she said
"The one that makes me laugh." she said
And threw her arms around my neck
"Show me how you do it,
And I promise you,
I promise that
I'll run away with you,
I'll run away with you."

Spinning on that dizzy edge
I kissed her face and kissed her head
And dreamed of all the different ways
I had to make her glow
"Why are you so far away?" she said,
"Why won't you ever know
That I'm in love with you,
That I'm in love with you."

You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You're just like a dream
You're just like a dream

Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone alone
Alone above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved
And drowned her deep inside of me

You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Just like heaven




Great song.  Timeless.  I have fond memories of it being played at a wedding in Raleigh, NC.  I think almost everyone my age (52) has a memorable "Just Like Heaven" story.  Quintessential eighties.

The Cure has played the Burgh a grand total of 3 times.

Cure:

5-23-92, Star Lake Amphitheatre, Burgettstown, PA


The Big Lie 100: (#1132)

#1938.  Amanda Chase (Leather and Lace --- Stevie Nicks)

#1939.  Wagner Group (Chicken Soup --- Skrillex)

#1940.  Wagner Group (Chicken Soup --- Saint Etienne)

#1941.  Donald Trump Is Not A King (Money Changes Everything --- Cyndi Lauper)

#1942.  Will Hurd (Songbird --- Fleetwood Mac)

#1943.  Trump Is Gay (Trip Away --- Jane's Addiction)

#1944.  Transgender (Surrender --- Natalie Taylor)

#1945.  Robert Bowers (After Hours --- Boz Scaggs)

#1946.  Transgender (Surrender --- Cheap Trick)

#1947.  Mercenary (Virgin Mary --- Joan Baez)

#1948.  Bacon's Fucking You (Breaking Us In Two --- Joe Jackson)

#1949.  Donald Ain't White (Feelin' Alright --- Joe Cocker)

#1950.  Trump's A Cunt (Born To Run --- Bruce Springsteen)

#1951.  Orange Prolapse Fart (Call To Your Heart --- Giuffria)

#1952.  Robert Bowers (Kilburn Towers --- Bee Gees)

#1953.  Is An Asshole (Antisocial --- Anthrax)

#1954.  Walt Nauta (Saltwater --- Julian Lennon)

#1955.  Gay Donald (Hey Stoopid --- Alice Cooper)

#1956.  Luna (Tuna --- Hooverphonic)

#1957.  Sick Bowers (Six Hours --- Alice Cooper)

#1958.  A Border (No Quarter --- Led Zeppelin)

#1959.  Cocaine (The Chain --- Fleetwood Mac)

#1960.  Steven Daines (Country Lanes --- Bee Gees)

#1961.  Greene Is Outta Line (Teenage Frankenstein --- Alice Cooper)

#1962.  Nauta Fucks You (Gotta Jibboo --- Phish)

#1963.  Greene Can't Be Trusted (Mean Mister Mustard --- The Beatles)

#1964.  Kash (Trash --- Silverchair)

#1965.  Sam Brown (Breakdown --- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)

#1966.  The Jesse Law Acrimony (The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony --- Phish)

#1967.  I Hate Sam Brown (I Won't Back Down --- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)

#1968.  Aileen Cannon (Feast or Famine --- Seether)

#1969.  Tommy (Shit) (Eminem --- Mommy (Skit)

#1970.  I Saw Tommy Fisting Donald Trump (I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus --- Twisted Sister)

#1971.  Tommy, Can A Nationalist Be White (Mommy, Can I Go Out And Kill Tonight --- The Misfits)

#1972.  Taylor Greene's Gay (In Between Days --- The Cure)

#1973.  Just Like Kevin (Just Like Heaven --- The Cure)

 

Please do not share this material with Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and/or former President Donald J. Trump.



No comments: