Saturday, June 01, 2024

#2587. Tim Sheehy

If I was a normal parody songwriter & political blogger, I'd simply write some disparaging remarks about Montana Senate Candidate Tim Sheehy.

The She-He fam.  So natural and authentic!

But alas, I am an abnormal parody songwriter & political blogger.

Thus I will...

 

... to the action on the ground today.

 


Needless to say, K.C.'s back in town.  Butt he ain't with the Sunshine Band.

His performance coincides with the gay pride festival.  Which is probably about 250,000... as opposed to 80,000.   



#You'llNeverShitAlone

Incidentally, here's my t-shirt idea!  It's grounded in the concept of a "Where's Waldo" twisted maze of port-a-jons.  And you eventually navigate your pathway to the Kenny Chesney concert at Acrid Turd Stadium.  On the back it simply reads...

  Pukin & Pissin, Shittin & Dumpin 

 No woke apostrophes 2024 World Tour

 

 



 

Tim Sheehy
sonofsaf

Donald Trump is a bastard far and near
Stormy Daniels had a job to blow
Creepy Trump he entered her damn cunt
The McDonald’s meat he eats you defend
You know he’s full of hate, Fox News hating on the cable
The sorrow of libs is on display
Forty-five is so fucked up and growing old, so I’m told
Fast food crap is all he really eats
Trump’s the enemy his tiny mushroom cock
People ride along like Kristi Noem
That cunt is so fucked up but you defend
Shitshow of bullshit, government endeavor
Massive cons forever birtherism’s worth
And Trump’s the Orange Prolapse who’s fucking you
Trump’s the Orange Prolapse who’s fucking you
A coup he’ll foment and choose to sell
MAGA flags are treasures when unfurled
Attorneys do not care but will pretend
Butthole his dildo wants it in the rear end
History of many legal bills
Empathy is something he can’t learn
He wants you to hurt, government endeavor
Massive cons forever stop the stealing search
The sorrow has been let loose
And Trump’s the Orange Prolapse who’s fucking you
Trump’s the Orange Prolapse who’s fucking you

 

Thirty-Three
Smashing Pumpkins

Speak to me in a language I can hear
Humour me before I have to go
Deep in thought I forgive everyone
As the cluttered streets greet me once again
I know I can't be late, supper's waiting on the table
Tomorrow's just an excuse away
So I pull my collar up and face the cold, on my own
The earth laughs beneath my heavy feet
At the blasphemy in my old jangly walk
Steeple guide me to my heart and home
The sun is out and up and down again
I know I'll make it, love can last forever
Graceful swans of never topple to the earth
And you can make it last, forever you
You can make it last, forever you
And for a moment I lose myself
Wrapped up in the pleasures of the world
I've journeyed here and there and back again
But in the same old haunts I still find my friends
Mysteries not ready to reveal
Sympathies I'm ready to return
I'll make the effort, love can last forever
Graceful swans of never topple to the earth
Tomorrow's just an excuse
And you can make it last, forever you
You can make it last, forever you


 


I've always had a "soft-spot" for this song.  One of my Billy Corgan favorites.

The Smashing Pumpkins have smashed the Burgh a grand total of 11 times.  They make their return to the Burgh on September 1 along with Green Day and Rancid.  PNC Park!


Smashing Pumpkins:

9-6-96, Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

10-22-22, PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA


The Big Lie 100: (#1718)

#2566.  Vance (Chance --- Big Country)

#2567.  Donald Trump Ain't Devout (That's What It's All About --- Brooks & Dunn)

#2568.  Royce White (Love Bites --- Judas Priest)

#2569.  Royce Isn't White (Fight For Your Right --- Beastie Boys)

#2570.  Trump's A Cunt (Light My Love --- Greta Van Fleet)

#2571.  Vincent Fong (We Belong --- Pat Benatar)

#2572.  Fong's A Clown (Long Way Down --- Goo Goo Dolls)

#2573.  Vincent Fong In Trump Tower (All Along The Watchtower --- Grateful Dead)

#2574.  Red Lobster (Rock Lobster --- B-52's)

#2575.  Robert Jr. (Way Cool Jr. --- Ratt)

#2576.  Daines The Cunt (Chains Of Love --- B.B. King)

#2577.  John McGuire (Light My Fire --- The Doors)

#2578.  John McGuire (Start The Fire --- Metal Church)

#2579.  John McGuire (I'm On Fire --- Bruce Springsteen)

#2580.  Bill Lee (Billy --- Judge Smails)

#2581.  McGuire (Crossfire --- Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble)

#2582.  McGuire (Live Wire --- Motley Crue)

#2583.  McGuire (Hang Wire --- Pixies)

#2584.  Tim Sheehy (Faithfully --- Journey) 

#2585.  No Tim Sheehy (No Sympathy --- Bob Marley)

#2586.  Joseph McGuire (Trial By Fire --- Testament)

#2587.  Tim Sheehy (Thirty Three --- Smashing Pumpkins)

 

Please do not share this material with Tim Sheehy and/or former President Donald J. Trump.

 


No comments: