Thursday, July 07, 2022

#1328. Donald Trump's A Piece Of Shit

Everyday, during my 5 mile walk through downtown Pixburgh, I often encounter a pile of shit.  Usually dog, occasionally horse, sometimes human.  Regardless, there's one constant to the universe.  Excrement.

Anyway, Mason and I saw Roger Waters last night at PPG Paints Arena.  He opened his tour in the Burgh. 

Fantastic concert.  Not the least bit political.  Yeah, right!

Butt... back to the piles of shit.  I have a bunch of these miniature, blank toothpick flags.  So I'm going to summon the spirit of Roger Waters and start labeling them accordingly.  I'll size up each pile of excrement and plant my own flag.  Jared Kushner, Sidney Powell, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Clarence Thomas, anybody the Orange Prolapse endorses, etc.  Whomever I choose will primarily be grounded in the national news.  Perhaps local.  Today it'll probably be Lindsey Graham who's trying to cowardly duck a subpoena from the Fulton County, Georgia District Attorney "Fabulous" Fani Willis. (There used to be a restaurant in downtown Wheeling called "Fabulous Fanny's.)

I'll be using my P-Touch Brother label maker.  You know, to give it a sense of dignity and professionalism.

TRUMP on one side.  Targeted individual on the other side.

Who knows?  Maybe others will join this exciting new project --- "Operation Shitshow."



Donald Trump’s a Piece Of Shit
sonofsaf

Donald Trump’s a piece of shit
And Fox News has been derelict
They think he hasn’t lost his mind

And he is not terribly fit
Big Macs, fire and fury
Go to hell, yeah yeah

Well, Donald Trump’s a piece of shit
Butt most people don’t give a fuck
Oranger than Mars, places blame
On Stormy Daniels
Forty-Five can’t cum for free
Has big tits, because that’s a fact
Donald Trump’s a piece of shit

Donald Trump’s a piece of shit
And Fox News has been derelict
They think he hasn’t lost his mind  

Do you oppose that fat ass queer
And if so, just who would care
Trump's pretending to be strong

Donald Trump’s a piece of shit and
He exists to our detriment
Orange as Mars, places blame
On those who cannot shoot pars
And his daughter always blows
She’s on her knees I-vank-i-o
Donald Trump’s a piece of shit

 

I'm A Little Rocket Ship
Cracker

I'm a little rocket ship
I'll take you on a little trip
We'll leave this planet far behind

I'm a little tired of it
And you're a little weary
I can tell, yeah yeah

Well, I'm a little rocket ship
And you are Queen Andromeda
Of all the stars, those with names
And those in clusters
You are on account of me
Infinite, so can't you see that
I'm a little rocket ship

I'm a little rocket ship
I'll take you on a little trip
And leave this planet far behind

Do you suppose that they've been here?
I don't know, but I've been there
Do you want to come along?

I'm a little rocket ship and
You are crowned the Femme Magnificent
Of the stars, those with names
And those in dingy drag bars
They plead with you not to go
To Pleiades or Scorpio and
I'm a little rocket ship



For as long as Cracker has been around, you'd think there'd be some decent live performance clips on youtube.  Think again.

 

Cracker:

5-8-94, Metropol, Pittsburgh, PA (only saw the afternoon soundcheck)


The Big Lie 100: (#504) 

#1301.  Wittman (Roxanne --- The Police)

#1302.  Doctor Oz Is Gay (Watch The Children Pray --- Metal Church)

#1303.  Abortion (Black Hole Sun --- Soundgarden)

#1304.  Abortion (Distortion --- Overkill)

#1305.  Alito's World (Torpedo Girl --- Kiss)

#1306.  Trump's My Enemy (Flesh For Fantasy --- Billy Idol)

#1307.  Kushner Is A Jew (Breaking Us In Two --- Joe Jackson)

#1308.  Wittman (Hitman --- Metal Church)

#1309.  Red Alito (Red Mosquito --- Pearl Jam)

#1310.  The Farts Of Thomas Cole (The Heart Of Rock and Roll --- Huey Lewis & The News)

#1311.  Even Joe Gruters (Even The Losers --- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)

#1312.  Joe Gruters Screw (Computer Blue --- Prince)

#1313.  Meadows (Meadows --- Joe Walsh)

#1314.  McCarthy's Got No Soul (You Can't Stop Rock'n'Roll --- Twisted Sister)

#1315.  Thomas Cole (Heart & Soul --- Huey Lewis & The News)

#1316.  Mark Meadows (Domino --- Van Morrison)

#1317.  Thomas Cole Has No Regrets (Rock'n'Roll Never Forgets --- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band)

#1318.  Meadows Really Blows (Steady As She Goes --- The Raconteurs)

#1319.  Kristi Noem's, Cunt Explodes (Take Me Home, Country Roads --- John Denver)

#1320.  Kristina Blackout (The Sun Will Come Out --- Annie)

#1321.  The Trumpers (The Numbers --- Radiohead)

#1322.  Hern's A Bitch (Burn The Witch --- Queens Of The Stone Age)

#1323.  Noem's An Ass (Home At Last --- Steely Dan)

#1324.  Huckabee (Faithfully --- Journey)

#1325.  Herschel Walker (I'm A Rocker --- Judas Priest)

#1326.  Hern's The Fuck To Blame (Burning Like A Flame --- Dokken)

#1328.  Donald Trump's A Piece Of Shit (I'm A Little Rocket Ship --- Cracker)


Please do not share this material with former President Donald J. Trump.



No comments: