Sunday, July 17, 2022

#1350. Lake Will Not Deliver

Trump just had to cancel last night's MAGA rally in Prescott Valley, AZ.  His ex-wife Ivana fell down a flight of steps in her NYC apartment in what has been ruled an accidental death.  The Orange Prolapse's handlers probably figured the political optics weren't entirely ideal.  You know, all of the routine customary insults, perpetual yelling, and him sweating his putrid face off. 

Too bad.  Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake was gittin' all gussied up for the Republican cactus parade.

WTF?  The Scream character meets Voivod's Dimension Hatross.

 


 


Let me be blunt.  Kari Lake isn't fit to hold Big Pussy's jock.  Behold the evidence.




Alright, enough.



 

Lake Will Not Deliver
sonofsaf

Spreads the big lie Ivanka’s not a Jew
Rearranges her god for you
This ain’t funny, she’s full of shit
Diet Coke she has a thirst wanna bet
She’s gonna blow dad’s mushroom meat
Donald is gay
Lake will not deliver, Donald’s a bad father
Lake will not deliver, Trump is a bad father
Trump is a clown, Trump is a clown

Spreads the big lie makes Joe Biden mad
Trump wants to be king regicide bad
Coup set in motion there is no regret
But have you seen the tits on Stormy’s chest

She’s gonna blow dad’s mushroom meat
Donald is gay
Lake will not deliver, Donald’s a bad father
Lake will not deliver, Trump is a bad father
Donald’s a clown, Donald’s a

Rub him, touch him, fuck him, suck him
All he wants, all he wants, is to keep spreading more bullshit
Lake will not deliver, Donald’s a bad father
Lake cannot deliver, Trump is a bad father
Donald’s a clown, Donald’s a clown

Spreads the big lie Ivanka’s not a Jew
Jared Kushner he says fuck you
Hard to handle soft dick is small
And fear is why he shit’s in a golden stall

She’s gonna blow dad’s mushroom meat
Donald is gay
Lake will not deliver and Trump is a bad father
Lake cannot deliver, Trump is a bad father
Donald’s a clown, Donald’s a clown.


Take Me To The River
Talking Heads

I don't know why I love her like I do
All the changes you put me through
Take my money, my cigarettes
I haven't seen the worst of it yet
I wanna know that you'll tell me
I love to stay
Take me to the river, drop me in the water
Take me to the river, dip me in the water
Washing me down, washing me down

I don't know why you treat me so bad
Think of all the things we could have had
Love is an ocean that I can't forget
My sweet sixteen I would never regret

I wanna know that you'll tell me
I love to stay
Take me to the river, drop me in the water
Push me in the river, dip me in the water
Washing me down, washing me

Hug me, squeeze me, love me, tease me
Till I can't, till I can't, till I can't take no more of it
Take me to the water, drop me in the river
Push me in the water, drop me in the river
Washing me down, washing me down

I don't know why I love you like I do
All the troubles you put me through
Sixteen candles there on my wall
And here am I the biggest fool of them all

I wanna know that you'll tell me
I love to stay
Take me to the river and drop me in the water
Dip me in the river, drop me in the water
Washing me down, washing me down.



Plenty of bands have covered the Al Green classic.  Talking Heads, Foghat, Annie Lennox, etc.  Since we just saw Dead & Company at Star Lake a few night ago, let's go with the Bob Weir version.  By the way, great show.  Totally kept me guessing.  Particularly the second set.


Grateful Dead:

04-08-89, Riverfront Coliseum, Cincinnati, OH
10-22-89, Charlotte Coliseum, Charlotte, NC
07-08-90, Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA
09-07-90, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
09-08-90, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
03-18-91, Capital Centre, Landover, MD
03-20-91, Capital Centre, Landover, MD
03-21-91, Capital Centre, Landover, MD
06-09-91, Buckeye Lake Music Center, Hebron, OH
06-14-91, RFK Stadium, Washington, D.C.
06-21-91, Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
06-24-91, Sandstone Amphitheatre, Bonner Springs, KS
09-04-91, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
09-05-91, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
09-06-91, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
06-06-92, Rich Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
06-08-92, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
06-09-92, Richifeld Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
06-11-92, Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY
06-12-92, Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY
06-14-92, Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
06-15-92, Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
06-17-92, Charlotte Coliseum, Charlotte, NC
06-18-92, Charlotte Coliseum, Charlotte, NC
06-20-92, RFK Stadium, Washington, D.C.
06-22-92, Star Lake Amphiteatre, Burgettstown, PA
06-23-92, Star Lake Amphiteatre, Burgettstown, PA
06-25-92, Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
06-26-92, Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
07-01-92, Buckeye Lake Music Center, Hebron, OH
03-14-93, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
03-17-93, Capital Centre, Landover, MD
03-18-93, Capital Centre, Landover, MD
06-11-93, Buckeye Lake Music Center, Hebron, OH
06-18-93, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
06-21-93, Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN
06-22-93, Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN
09-09-93, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
09-10-93, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
03-20-94, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
03-21-94, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland, OH
07-29-94, Buckeye Lake Music Center, Hebron, OH
03-17-95, The Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA
06-30-95, Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA
07-02-95, Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN

Bob Weir / Dead & Company
 
Bob Weir, 7-19-91, I.C. Light Amphitheatre, Pittsburgh, PA
Bob Weir, 8-31-92, I.C. Light Amphitheatre, Pittsburgh, PA
Ratdog & Phil Lesh, 7-18-01, Polaris Amphitheater, Columbus, OH
Ratdog & Rusted Root, 8-12-01, Post Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
The Other Ones, 11-29-02, Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
The Dead, Bob Dylan, 8-6-03, Germain Amphitheater, Columbus, OH
Dead & Company, 11-13-15, Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH
Dead & Company, 8-13-16, First Niagara Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
Dead & Company, 6-15-17, KeyBank Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
Dead & Company, 6-28-17, Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Dead & Company, 6-20-18, Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Dead & Company, 7-5-19, Folsom Field, Boulder, CO
Dead & Company, 7-6-19, Folsom Field, Boulder, CO
Dead & Company, 8-28-21, Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA
Dead & Company, 9-7-21, Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Dead & Company, 7-12-22, The Pavilion at Star Lake, Burgettstown, PA
 
 

The Big Lie 100: (#526)

#1301.  Wittman (Roxanne --- The Police)

#1302.  Doctor Oz Is Gay (Watch The Children Pray --- Metal Church)

#1303.  Abortion (Black Hole Sun --- Soundgarden)

#1304.  Abortion (Distortion --- Overkill)

#1305.  Alito's World (Torpedo Girl --- Kiss)

#1306.  Trump's My Enemy (Flesh For Fantasy --- Billy Idol)

#1307.  Kushner Is A Jew (Breaking Us In Two --- Joe Jackson)

#1308.  Wittman (Hitman --- Metal Church)

#1309.  Red Alito (Red Mosquito --- Pearl Jam)

#1310.  The Farts Of Thomas Cole (The Heart Of Rock and Roll --- Huey Lewis & The News)

#1311.  Even Joe Gruters (Even The Losers --- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)

#1312.  Joe Gruters Screw (Computer Blue --- Prince)

#1313.  Meadows (Meadows --- Joe Walsh)

#1314.  McCarthy's Got No Soul (You Can't Stop Rock'n'Roll --- Twisted Sister)

#1315.  Thomas Cole (Heart & Soul --- Huey Lewis & The News)

#1316.  Mark Meadows (Domino --- Van Morrison)

#1317.  Thomas Cole Has No Regrets (Rock'n'Roll Never Forgets --- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band)

#1318.  Meadows Really Blows (Steady As She Goes --- The Raconteurs)

#1319.  Kristi Noem's, Cunt Explodes (Take Me Home, Country Roads --- John Denver)

#1320.  Kristina Blackout (The Sun Will Come Out --- Annie)

#1321.  The Trumpers (The Numbers --- Radiohead)

#1322.  Hern's A Bitch (Burn The Witch --- Queens Of The Stone Age)

#1323.  Noem's An Ass (Home At Last --- Steely Dan)

#1324.  Huckabee (Faithfully --- Journey)

#1325.  Herschel Walker (I'm A Rocker --- Judas Priest)

#1326.  Hern's The Fuck To Blame (Burning Like A Flame --- Dokken)

#1328.  Donald Trump's A Piece Of Shit (I'm A Little Rocket Ship --- Cracker)

#1329.  Kelley Rat (Smelly Cat --- Phoebe Buffay)

#1330.  He's Mark Green (I'm Eighteen --- Alice Cooper)

#1331.  Nunn Is So Gay (One Of These Days --- Pink Floyd)

#1332.  Nunn (One --- Three Dog Night)

#1333.  Donald Trump Is Fucking Gay (Living In The U.S.A. --- Steve Miller)

#1334.  Nunn (One --- Metallica)

#1335.  Cline (Time --- Alan Parsons Project)

#1336.  Hal Rogers, Fat Fuck (Like Father, Like Son --- Exodus)

#1337.  Huckabee (Suddenly --- Bee Gees)

#1338.  Face Mullin (Space Truckin' --- Deep Purple)

#1339.  He's Jim Pillen (You Be Illin' --- Run DMC)

#1340.  Steve Bannon (Rhiannon --- Fleetwood Mac)

#1341.  Janae Is A Shamp (Lady Is A Tramp --- Tony Bennett)

#1342.  Scott Perry Will Fuck You (The Very Thought Of You --- Rod Stewart)

#1343.  Scantlebury Suicide (Mandatory Suicide --- Slayer)

#1344.  Yost Is Toast (Coast to Coast --- Scorpions)

#1345.  Masters (Bastard --- Motley Crue)

#1346.  Mark Lamb (Burndt Jamb --- Weezer)

#1347.  Ivanka!  (Ah! Leah! --- Donnie Iris)

#1348.  Herschel's Pain (Purple Rain --- Prince)

#1349.  You God Damn Jew (Suite Madame Blue --- Styx)

#1350.  Lake Will Not Deliver (Take Me To The River --- Grateful Dead)


Please do not share this material with Kari Lake and/or former President Donald J. Trump.

 

 

No comments: