Friday, July 08, 2022

#1330. He's Mark Green

Trump recently endorsed incumbent Congressman Mark Green (R-TN).

Congressman Mark Green is a Conservative Warrior for the wonderful people of Tennessee’s 7th Congressional District.

Mark Green is a fantastic Representative, and he has my Complete and Total Endorsement!

If you don't have a decent photo with the Orange Prolapse, do not fret.  Just make one up.

 WOW!  Now that... is just a really incredible endorsement. 

FYI - Green represents my hometown hillbilly buddy.  Country music superstar Brad Paisley (chapter 3) who resides just South of Nashville in Franklin, TN.

 


Mark Green
sonofsaf

Crime comes got a coup to plan
Crime comes insurrection clown
His cum will dribble in and out of your ass
Dildo toys yes he’s a fan

He’s Mark Green fucked in the ass nonchalant
Mark Green fucked in the ass nonchalant
Mark Green you’re gonna pay to play
The theory of critical race
He’ll be fuckin’ and cum on your face oh yeah

He thought John McCain was an elderly fart a fuckin’ prisoner retard
He sure can blow on a cock there’s no doubt the head he’s givin’s all around and about

‘Cause he’s Mark Green his ass abused every way Mark Green why ‘cause he’s so fuckin’ gay
Mark Green you’re gonna pay to play

Whoa crime comes got a coup to plan
Crime comes all the day and night
His cum will dribble and dribble tonight
Dildo toys yes he’s a fan

He’s Mark Green full of bullshit
Yes he’s bullshit
Oh he’s bullshit fuck it bullshit fuck it
Mark Green Mark Green Mark Green’s full of bullshit

 

I'm Eighteen
Alice Cooper

Lines form on my face and hands
Lines form from the ups and downs
I'm in the middle without any plans
I'm a boy and I'm a man

I'm eighteen and I don't know what I want
Eighteen I just don't know what I want
Eighteen I gotta get away
I gotta get out of this place
I'll go runnin' in outer space oh yeah

I got a baby's brain and an old man's heart took eighteen years to get this far
Don't always know what I'm talkin' about feels like I'm livin' in the middle of doubt

'Cause I'm eighteen I get confused every day eighteen I just don't know what to say
Eighteen I gotta get away

Whoa lines form on my face and my hands
Lines form on the left and right
I'm in the middle the middle of life
I'm a boy and I'm a man

I'm eighteen and I like it
Yes I like it
Oh I like it love it like it love it
Eighteen eighteen eighteen eighteen and I like it



If I was Alice Cooper, I'd resurrect the 80's hit "Freedom" and throw it in the rotation.  Great tune. 

Believe it or not, this is my 3rd parody of the Vincent Damon Furnier classic.  

Last year, I wrote #204 "My Eight Green" (about former Cincy Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green) and #413  "The Vaccine."


Alice Cooper:

9-3-10, Classic Park, Eastlake, OH


8-12-11, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA


7-15-12, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA


6-23-13, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA


5-20-16, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA


9-1-17, KeyBank Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA


10-26-18, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA

3-20-22, Heinz Hall, Pittsburgh, PA

 

The Big Lie 100: (#506) 

#1301.  Wittman (Roxanne --- The Police)

#1302.  Doctor Oz Is Gay (Watch The Children Pray --- Metal Church)

#1303.  Abortion (Black Hole Sun --- Soundgarden)

#1304.  Abortion (Distortion --- Overkill)

#1305.  Alito's World (Torpedo Girl --- Kiss)

#1306.  Trump's My Enemy (Flesh For Fantasy --- Billy Idol)

#1307.  Kushner Is A Jew (Breaking Us In Two --- Joe Jackson)

#1308.  Wittman (Hitman --- Metal Church)

#1309.  Red Alito (Red Mosquito --- Pearl Jam)

#1310.  The Farts Of Thomas Cole (The Heart Of Rock and Roll --- Huey Lewis & The News)

#1311.  Even Joe Gruters (Even The Losers --- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)

#1312.  Joe Gruters Screw (Computer Blue --- Prince)

#1313.  Meadows (Meadows --- Joe Walsh)

#1314.  McCarthy's Got No Soul (You Can't Stop Rock'n'Roll --- Twisted Sister)

#1315.  Thomas Cole (Heart & Soul --- Huey Lewis & The News)

#1316.  Mark Meadows (Domino --- Van Morrison)

#1317.  Thomas Cole Has No Regrets (Rock'n'Roll Never Forgets --- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band)

#1318.  Meadows Really Blows (Steady As She Goes --- The Raconteurs)

#1319.  Kristi Noem's, Cunt Explodes (Take Me Home, Country Roads --- John Denver)

#1320.  Kristina Blackout (The Sun Will Come Out --- Annie)

#1321.  The Trumpers (The Numbers --- Radiohead)

#1322.  Hern's A Bitch (Burn The Witch --- Queens Of The Stone Age)

#1323.  Noem's An Ass (Home At Last --- Steely Dan)

#1324.  Huckabee (Faithfully --- Journey)

#1325.  Herschel Walker (I'm A Rocker --- Judas Priest)

#1326.  Hern's The Fuck To Blame (Burning Like A Flame --- Dokken)

#1328.  Donald Trump's A Piece Of Shit (I'm A Little Rocket Ship --- Cracker)

#1329.  Kelley Rat (Smelly Cat --- Phoebe Buffay)

#1330.  He's Mark Green (I'm Eighteen --- Alice Cooper)


Please do not share this material with Mark Green (R-TN) and/or former President Donald J. Trump.


No comments: