Monday, September 05, 2022

#1442. That Donald Trump Is...

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) recently said that "Trump will lose in 2024 if he doesn't fix his personality."  What the closeted gamecock doesn't understand... is that the mere notion of Trump "fixing his personality" is the biggest non-starter in the history of presidential politics.  

Me too!  As a writer for that matter.  But at least I'm capable of trying.

So today, I'm going to veer off course and skip the customary Trump trashing preamble.  Instead, I'm going to post these drawings of Mason and I.  They were skillfully drawn by our 5 year old neighbor, the older brother of Mt. Everest.


Mason


Eric.  Gotta love the added touch of my legal beverage (vodka soda) in a pink plastic cup.



 


 

That Donald Trump is…
sonofsaf

He’s so very mean
It’s the treason-the treason that makes me weep
His shit is fecal
I say fecal in a gold latrine
Trump whines can’t spell and it’s takin’ a toll

That Donald Trump is an asshole
It ain’t complex Truth Social troll

Guilty, guilty not innocent
Merick Garland’s makin’ him sweat
Stormy those titties, titties are obscene
Gonna make America so horny
Trump whines can’t spell and it’s takin’ a toll.
That Donald Trump is an asshole
It ain’t complex Truth Social troll

Crabby and bratty
Ass is very crappy
A McDonald’s fatty
All his crimes will haunt
Our damn democracy

That Donald Trump is an asshole

 

All In The Name Of...
Motley Crue

She's only fifteen
She's the reason-the reason that I can't sleep
You say illegal
I say legal's never been my scene
I try like hell but I'm out of control

All in the name of rock 'n' roll
For sex and sex I'd sell my soul

Pretty, pretty so innocent
She says you ain't seen nothing yet
Brings me a dirty, dirty magazine
There she was for all the world to see
I try like hell but I'm out of control. All in the name of rock 'n' roll
For sex and sex I'd sell my soul

Says to me daddy
Can I have some candy
Wanna be your nasty
Anytime you want
You know you can have me

All in the name of rock 'n' roll



Easily one of the most underrated Crue songs.  Great opener.  If you wish, feel free to change my parody to... "That Donald Trump's A Fat Asshole."

From 1984 to 2022, Motley Crue has played the Burgh a grand total of 19 times.   

Motley Crue: 

7-26-87, Buckeye Lake Music Center, Newark, OH
7-31-87, Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
8-30-05, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
8-31-08, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
8-16-09, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
9-2-12, First Niagara Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
8-13-14, First Niagara Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
8-12-22, PNC Park, Pittsburgh, PA


The Big Lie 100: (#617)

#1417.  Crudite Mode (Holiday Road --- Lindsey Buckingham)

#1418.  Wants Crudite (So Far Away --- Dire Straits)

#1419.  The Crudite (Not Fade Away --- Grateful Dead)

#1420.  Crudite Din (Holiday Inn --- Elton John)
 
#1421.  Tiffany Smiley (Baba O'Riley --- Grateful Dead)

#1422.  Markwayne (Cocaine --- Eric Clapton)
 
#1423.  Coco Elaine (Hello Again --- The Cars)
 
#1424.  Ill Campaigns (Still Remains --- Stone Temple Pilots)
 
#1425.  Crudite (Yesterday --- Paul McCartney)
 
#1426.  Roe Roe Roe Your Vote (Row Row Row Your Vote --- Ella Fitzgerald)
 
#1427.  Tate Reeves (Governor Blows) --- (Believe (Nobody Knows) --- My Morning Jacket)
 
#1428.  Eatin' Crudite (Surfin' U.S.A. --- Beach Boys)
 
#1429.  Mrs. Smiley (Mr. Smiley --- Poison)
 
#1430.  Mitch McConnell (Old MacDonald --- Unknown)
 
#1431.  Master Is Special (Master Of Puppets --- Metallica) 

#1432.  Crudite (Holiday --- Bee Gees)
 
#1433.  Fucked Up Ass Blake Masters (Fabulous Disaster --- Exodus)
 
#1434.  Mrs. Smiley (Mr. Crowley --- Ozzy Osbourne)
 
#1435.  Talk To Mark Meadows (Walk In The Shadows --- Queensryche)
 
#1436. Chris Kice (The Price -- Twisted Sister)

#1437.  Crudite (Stay Away --- Nirvana)

#1438.  Crudite (New Year's Day --- U2)

#1439.  One More Crudite Bite (One More Saturday Night --- Grateful Dead)

#1440.  The Crudite's Bad (The Crudite) Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) --- Motley Crue))

#1441.  Crudite (Say Say Say --- Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson)

#1442.  That Donald Trump Is... (All In The Name Of... Motley Crue)

 

Please do not share this material with former President Donald J. Trump.

 


No comments: