Thursday, December 07, 2023

#2243. Travis

Lately, I've been writing a few Taylor Swift parodies.  However,  it would unconscionable to omit her burly, honky-boo Travis Kelce.  The Kansas City Chief's Tight End has a home game against the Bills this weekend.  

If a Dog truly exists, I imagine that Tae Tae will be in attendance.  

Free advice for Taylor Swift: At halftime, swap your luxury box tickets to some unsuspecting Anti-Hero fans on the upper level in peanut heaven.  A stunt like that would bring the house down.  I have a hunch this games goes down to the wire.  Chiefs 27 Bills 24. 

Anyhoo, 'tis the season.


Let's try a Travis Kelce Christmas parody.  And yes, I realize the game's at Arrowhead.  Nevertheless, let's toss in a few Acrisure Stadium T-Dumps.  





A power dump on Liberty Avenue.  Maximum visibility.  Trust me, this ain't dogshit. 
 

Trump Dumps are ubiquitous dag-namit!  #dahntahn.




Travis
sonofsaf

The Chiefs will fight their enemy
He’s cuming all over Taylor [x6]

The Chiefs will fight their enemy
His boner ain’t no failure


Krampus
Houndmouth

I see the light shining on me
I'm coming home for the winter [x6]

I see the light shining on me
I'm coming home for dinner



Believe it or not, from 2015 to the present, Houndmouth has played the Burgh 4 times.  Each time at Mr. Small's in Millvale.  About a mile from my house.  And I had no idea whatsoever.

But as far as I'm concerned, there can be only one true Hound.

 

Easily one of the best GOT scenes.  Fine little blade.  Maybe I'll pick my teeth with it.


The Big Lie 100: (#1381)

#2216.  For Trump (Her Strut --- Bob Seger)

#2217.  Mark Green (Green Beans --- Animal Collective)

#2218.  Song For The Trumped (Song For The Dumped --- Ben Folds Five)

#2219.  Trumped (Chumped --- Joyce Manor)

#2220.  Lahmeyer (Desire --- U2)

#2221.  Trumper (Kiss --- Strutter)

#2222.  Prolapse Stain: Forty-Five (Morning Train: Nine To Five --- Sheena Easton)

#2223.  Strong (Wrong --- Lindsey Buckingham)

#2224.  Gilberry (Hail Mary --- Alice Cooper)

#2225.  Perry's Pissed (Cherry Twist --- Crystal Method)

#2226.  Go Musk Yourself (Go Fuck Yourself --- Two Feet)

#2227.  Perry (Cherry - U.F.O.)

#2228.  Strong Is A Clown (Wrong Side Of Town)

#2229.  Trumpy Little Bitch And Cunt (Crazy Little Thing Called Love --- Queen)

#2230.  Gilberry (Hail Mary --- Testament)

#2231.  Christian Ziegler (Sister Christian --- Night Ranger)

#2232.  Forty-Five (9 to 5 --- Dolly Parton)

#2233.  Tesla Sucks (Thunderstruck --- AC/DC)

#2234.  5K (Birthday --- Paul McCartney)

#2235.  Florida State Got Fuckin' Screwed (Overweight But Over You)

#2236.  Kennedy (Ecstasy --- PJ Harvey)

#2237.  Mr. Kevin Cramer (Mr. Entertainer --- Men At Work)

#2238.  Kennedy (Faithfully --- Journey)

#2239.  Strong (Wrong --- Waylon Jennings)

#2240.  DeNiro (My Hero --- Foo Fighters)

#2241.  Swift (Rift --- Phish)

#2242.  Tay Tay Tay (Say Say Say --- Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney)

#2243.  Travis (Krampus --- Houndmouth)


Please do not share this material with Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce,  and/or former President Donald J. Trump.

No comments: