Wednesday, December 20, 2023

#2268. If Bob Good

Yesterday, the Orange Prolapse posted another scathing attack about Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

The Ron DeSanctimonious “team” of misfits and grifters has largely quit his campaign to go on to greener pastures. It has been a terrible experience for them as they have watched their candidate fall violently from the sky like a wounded bird. Jeff Roe, his “chief strategist” and head of his PAC, “Always Back Down,” after having done major surgery on Ron’s wallet, couldn’t get out of town fast enough. Now Jeff can spend full time in Texas working with Ted Cruz, formerly known as Lyin’ Ted, who is working hard to get back the magic they had together in 2016!

I actually like it when Trump accuses his political opponents of being "grifters."  Quite possibly the worst case of psychological deflection in the history of mankind.  Seriously, find me a better example.

Regardless, none of this is going to impact Virginia Congressman Bob Good's endorsement of DeSantis.

E-gad!  Chair of the "Free-Dumb Cock-Us" poses with DeAnus.

 


 

If Bob Good
sonofsaf

Fake news and critical race is dead
Fake news is a form of crime
Trump’s basket is full of lotion
Tiny mushroom dick is proud

If Bob Good was good, not a shitshow clown
If Bob Good was good, not a shitshow clown
That Bob Good ain’t good, Mar-a-Lago frown

GOP anal bend over
Receiving your Big Mac ground and pound
Fake news Wisconsin has the cheese whiz
That shit’s fucked up an Orange Prolapse sound

If Bob Good was good…
Ron DeSantis doncha know
Florida Governor’s a whore with a job to blow
Trump’s mushroom dick is cuming

If Bob Good was good, not a shitshow clown
If Bob Good was good, not a shitshow clown
That Bob Good ain’t good, Mar-a-Lago frown

 

If I Could
Phish

Take me to another place, she said
Take me to another time
Run with me across the oceans
Float me on a silver cloud

If I could I would, but I don't know how
If I could I would, but I don't know how
If I could I would and I'd take you now

Stay with me till time turns over
I want to feel my feet leave the ground
Take me where the whispering breezes
Can lift me up and spin me around

If I could I would...
Hear you laughing as we go
Flipping backward through the doors and through the windows...
I'm melting into nothing

If I could I would, but I don't know how
If I could I would, but I don't know how
If I could I would and I'd take you now



My 3rd parody of "If I Could."

#144.  Tiger Woods

#677.  Lincoln Wood (regarding former Trump attorney Lynn Wood.  Rather than face disbarment, Wood voluntarily relinquished his law license.  Incredible tenacity!)

#2268.  If Bob Good


From 1992 to the present, Phish has jammed the Burgh a grand total of 16 times.

Phish:

12-8-94, CSU Convocation Center, Cleveland, OH
6-20-95, Blossom Music Center, Cleveland, OH
11-24-95, Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
8-12-96, Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN
10-18-96, Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
8-13-97, Star Lake Amphitheatre, Burgettstown, PA
12-5-97, CSU Convocation Center, Cleveland, OH
7-31-98, Polaris Amphitheater, Columbus, OH
11-13-98, CSU Convocation Center, Cleveland, OH
7-29-03, Post Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
6-18-09, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
6-23-12, Niagara Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
7-19-17, Peterson Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA
6-19-19, Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
12-4-19, Peterson Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA
8-2-22, Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
7-21-23, The Pavilion at Star Lake, Burgettstown, PA

Trey Anastasio:

2-25-11, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA
9-29-21, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA


The Big Lie 100: (#1404)

#2216.  For Trump (Her Strut --- Bob Seger)

#2217.  Mark Green (Green Beans --- Animal Collective)

#2218.  Song For The Trumped (Song For The Dumped --- Ben Folds Five)

#2219.  Trumped (Chumped --- Joyce Manor)

#2220.  Lahmeyer (Desire --- U2)

#2221.  Trumper (Kiss --- Strutter)

#2222.  Prolapse Stain: Forty-Five (Morning Train: Nine To Five --- Sheena Easton)

#2223.  Strong (Wrong --- Lindsey Buckingham)

#2224.  Gilberry (Hail Mary --- Alice Cooper)

#2225.  Perry's Pissed (Cherry Twist --- Crystal Method)

#2226.  Go Musk Yourself (Go Fuck Yourself --- Two Feet)

#2227.  Perry (Cherry - U.F.O.)

#2228.  Strong Is A Clown (Wrong Side Of Town)

#2229.  Trumpy Little Bitch And Cunt (Crazy Little Thing Called Love --- Queen)

#2230.  Gilberry (Hail Mary --- Testament)

#2231.  Christian Ziegler (Sister Christian --- Night Ranger)

#2232.  Forty-Five (9 to 5 --- Dolly Parton)

#2233.  Tesla Sucks (Thunderstruck --- AC/DC)

#2234.  5K (Birthday --- Paul McCartney)

#2235.  Florida State Got Fuckin' Screwed (Overweight But Over You)

#2236.  Kennedy (Ecstasy --- PJ Harvey)

#2237.  Mr. Kevin Cramer (Mr. Entertainer --- Men At Work)

#2238.  Kennedy (Faithfully --- Journey)

#2239.  Strong (Wrong --- Waylon Jennings)

#2240.  DeNiro (My Hero --- Foo Fighters)

#2241.  Swift (Rift --- Phish)

#2242.  Tay Tay Tay (Say Say Say --- Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney)

#2243.  Travis (Krampus --- Houndmouth)

#2244.  Strong's Gay (Wrong Way --- Creed)

#2245.  Hostetter (Shoplifter --- Green Day)

#2246.  Donald Trump Is An Orange Clown (London Bridge Is Falling Down --- Cocomelon)

#2247.  Donald Trump Is A Retard (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star --- Olivia Newton-John)

#2248.  Bland Is A Cunt (Band On The Run --- Paul McCartney)

#2249.  Kennedy (Destiny --- Journey)

#2250.  Dictator (Heartbreaker --- Pat Benatar)

#2251.  Kenneth Paxton (Love Boat Captain)

#2252.  The Digital Mugshot Edition (To Defy The Laws Of Tradition --- Primus)

#2253.  Trump Tower (Sunflower --- Neil Diamond)

#2254.  Kid Rock Will Dine (I Walk The Line --- Johnny Cash)

#2255.  Playin' The Browns (Send In The Clowns --- Barbara Streisand)

#2256.  Foxmania (Albania --- Nicholas Colasanto / Cheers Episode)

#2257.  Guy Reschenthaler (Dollar For Dollar --- They Might Be Giants)

#2258.  Reschenthaler (Dollar, Dollar --- PJ Harvey)

#2259.  Kid's Cock (We Rock --- Dio)

#2260.  Reschenthaler (Greenback Dollar --- Woody Guthrie)

#2261.  It's Hunter's Laptop From Hell (I Think I'm Going To Hell --- My Morning Jacket)

#2262.  Laptop Hell (Silver Bells --- Dean Martin)

#2263.  Good!  (Would? --- Alice In Chains)

#2264.  The Tower Of Trump (The Power Of Love --- Huey Lewis & The News)

#2265.  Good Times (Good Times --- Jim Gilstrap, Blinky Williams and a gospel choir)

#2266.  Laptop From Hell (Highway To Hell --- AC/DC)

#2267.  Colby Covington (You Are Number One --- The Whispers)

#2268.  If Bob Good (If I Could --- Phish)


Please do not share this material with Congressman Bob Good (R-VA) and/or former President Donald J. Trump.



No comments: