Sunday, April 04, 2021

#248. Sery Kim

Congressman Ron Wright (R-TX) died from Covid-related complications back in February.  He represented the 6th district, mostly the Southern area below Forth Worth and Dallas.  His death left a vacant seat in the House of Representatives.

A slew of candidates from both parties will be on the ballot for the special election on May 1.  Among them, a former member of the Orange Prolapse's administration.  Sery Kim is a Korean American.  

(Needs more lipstick)

She recently came under fire from 2 Korean members of Congress for making incendiary comments regarding fellow Asians.  

“I don’t want them here at all,” Kim said of potential Chinese immigrants. “They steal our intellectual property, they give us coronavirus, they don’t hold themselves accountable.”

“And quite frankly, I can say that because I’m Korean,” she added.

Fascinating to watch how minorities are willing to scapegoat each other in an effort to obtain power and seize control.  Hey, internal ethnic and religious divisions are as old as society itself.  Make me wonder if anyone has ever explored the notion of exploiting Trump's "outlandish ginger identity."  

The U.S. leads the world in redheads.  About 5 percent of the population.  Somewhere between 10-15 million.  I just think it would make for an amusing "even his fellow gingers hate his guts" narrative.


 

Sery Kim
sonofsaf

Never IRA’d my Roth
Never able to get off
Never felt it in my tush
Never smoked the Hindu Kush

Always fondling small ball sacks
Always call a goat a yak
Always memorize what’s great
Always growl Chuck Billy’s fate

Left in hell the libtards burn
Left the judge I will adjourn
Left the lord for goodness sake
Left the hypnotic clambake

Up your ass God I eschew
Up in chairs you’re not a Jew
Up for some twat fu manchu
Up sit down a pew for you

I wish to cast a Chinese pall
Cause I’m Korean bada bim
If I allude without a damn care
and change all the norms
Sery Kim

And we’re all put on display

Judgements are lowly and here to stay
Tossing the salad my ass ye shall play
Pimping my daughter is showing her love
Sampled the jams, jellies, and studs

Violence is normally heaped upon me
No one to fuck and nowhere to pee
Confesses for salsa a Mexican queen
If I I feel alone maybe it’s a dream

I wish to cast a Chinese pall
Cause I’m Korean bada bim
If I allude without a damn care
and change all the norms
Sery Kim 

 

Limb by Limb
Phish

Never want my hand cut off
Never want a hacking cough
Never need a cliffside push
Never turn my brain to mush

Always give me what I lack
Always take the best parts back
Always recognize your fate
Always just a moment late

Left is where I always turn
Left is how I'm forced to learn
Left the route my walking takes
Left alone with my mistakes

Up against the person who
Up 'til now I never knew
Up from hell the answer blew
Up or down it's up to you

Drop me off the Chinese wall
And peel my fingers off the rim
I come unglued while in midair
and land to reform
Limb by limb

And I am taken far away

Lingering slowly melting away
Tossed with the salad and baled with the hay
Pooling the water that drips from above
Trampled by lambs pecked by the dove

Silence is suddenly smothering me
Nothing I touch and nothing I see
Possesses a pulse or is fit to be seen
If I am a drone then where is my queen?

Drop me off the chinese wall
and peel my fingers off the rim
I come unglued while in mid-air
and land to reform
limb by limb

 


 
Phish:

12-8-94, CSU Convocation Center, Cleveland, OH
6-20-95, Blossom Music Center, Cleveland, OH
11-24-95, Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
8-12-96, Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN
10-18-96, Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
8-13-97, Star Lake Amphitheatre, Burgettstown, PA
12-5-97, CSU Convocation Center, Cleveland, OH
7-31-98, Polaris Amphitheater, Columbus, OH
11-13-98, CSU Convocation Center, Cleveland, OH
7-29-03, Post Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
6-18-09, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
6-23-12, Niagara Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
7-19-17, Peterson Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA
6-19-19, Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
12-4-19, Peterson Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA

Trey Anastasio:

2-25-11, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA

Please do not share this information with Sery Kim, former President Donald J. Trump, and any of the candidates running for the open House seat in the 6th District of Texas.


No comments: