Thursday, April 22, 2021

#314. Happy Earth Day

I wouldn't be entirely shocked if someone has already written this exact parody verbatim.




Happy Earth Day
sonofsaf

Happy Earth Day fuck you
Happy Earth Day fuck you
Happy Earth Day dear planet
Happy Earth Day fuck you


Happy Birthday
Unknown

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear (name)
Happy Birthday to You.



Mason and I took a Megabus to the 2015 Global Citizen Festival in Central Park.  Probably the closest I've ever come to an Earth Day.  Granted, I went to a couple of Farm Aids at Star Lake.  And I once purchased a thousand "recycling stickers" back in the mid 90's.  But that's about it.  Truth be told, I'm nothing but a pimple on the ass of Al Gore.  Gore!

Please do not share this information with any human inhabitants of the planet earth.


No comments: