Wednesday, April 07, 2021

#256. Dead Hunter

Fox News is really stepping up their journalistic game.  A recent headline:

Hunter Biden admits he used to smoke parmesan cheese because it resembled crack

"It didn't matter: I smoked it.  If it was crack, great.  If it wasn't, I'd take a hit, exhale, and exclaim, "S---, that's not it – that's the f------ cheese!"


Sounds pretty consistent with Trump's repetitious inquiries.  "Where's Hunter?  Where's Hunter?  Where the hell is Hunter?"  Yeah, the Orange Prolapse got a lot of mileage out of that one I suppose.  Looking around the arena, underneath his podium, squinting, whatever.

At a Halloween party back in the mid 90's, I went as "chicken parmesan."  I scored this plastic rooster flower pot, hollowed it out, and fashioned it into a helmet of sorts.  Then, I pinned a dangling zip lock baggie to my t-shirt which was filled with a small quantity of finely grated parmesan cheese.  Everyone at the 440 N. Front Street "House of Death" on Wheeling Island thought the baggie was filled with coke.  It wasn't.


Dead Hunter
sonofsaf

Heterosexual
My God, infected yeast
I’m going to smoke weed
Will not desist or cease

We loved David Koresh
Until the day he died
He smoked a different kind of meat
Human flesh for you to try

Don't give me all your shit
Don't give me piss and gruel
I’ll need a mop and mark of the beast
To prove that I am cool

I’ve got a dick to pull
No beer, no rye whiskey
Trumper thugs they take a toll
Everyone can see

Beat your meat
Masturbatin’ until you’re tired
Spread the seed

Dead Hunter
Dead Hunter
Dead Hunter
Dead Hunter

Big Mac cheese ain’t that sharp
French fires always taste right
The bloody ketchup Heinz attack
Will squeeze you outta sight

My name is Hunter
Get down on your knees
Snort a line, my shit’s fucked up
You’re spreading the disease

Beat your meat
Masturbatin’ until you’re tired
Spread the seed

Dead Hunter
Dead Hunter
Dead Hunter
Dead Hunter

Dead Hunter
Dead Hunter
Dead Hunter
Dead Hunter
Dead Hunter

Dead Hunter


Headhunter
Krokus

I am the animal
My God, I am the beast
I love to see you bleed
So welcome to my feast

We're serving human flesh
To keep you satisfied
With every bloody bite you eat
Another's going to die

Don't give me politics
Don't give me public schools
Just keep the cops and TV police
From breaking all the rules

I am the raging bull
No fear, no sympathy
Sex and drugs and rock and roll
That's my cup of tea

Feel the heat
Throw your bodies into the fire
Time to feed

Headhunter
Headhunter
Headhunter
Headhunter

My axe is clean and sharp
And blade is shining bright
She's hungry for her midnight snack
And heads will roll tonight

I am the hunter
Not easy to please
Stand in line, she cures their lust
Victims on their knees

Feel the heat
Throw your bodies into the fire
Time to feed

Headhunter
Headhunter
Headhunter
Headhunter

Headhunter
Headhunter
Headhunter
Headhunter
Headhunter

Headhunter





Krokus came to the Burgh twice in the early 80's.  1983 - Headhunter Tour.  1984 - The Blitz Tour.  I missed both shows.  Believe it or not, the band's still milling about on the European festival circuit (likely taking the stage for the coveted 12:30pm afternoon slot).  They also perform on those renegade heavy metal cruises along with your other favs:  Helix, Killer Dwarfs, Saxon, and Giuffria.  

This "Headhunter" song is probably the worst tune I've ever parodied.  Musically speaking, it's just absolutely atrocious.  However, the lead singer's symmetrically perfect, vintage honky afro is a sight to behold.  Kudos Marc Storace!  The alien baby of Horseshack and Mr. Kotter.

Please do not share this information with Hunter Biden.

1 comment:

Martin Evans said...

Loved reading this thank youu