Wednesday, April 28, 2021

#331. Viking's Gritty


Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson is doing the "Gritty Dance" on Fortnite.  

Gotta be totally honest here.  I read a few of the headlines and I'm still not entirely sure what any of this means.  

Nonetheless...


Vikings Gritty

sonofsaf


Justin here as Vikings Gritty

Vikings Gritty ain’t so dumb

Justin here as Vikings Gritty

Vikings Gritty ain’t so dumb

It’s just a crazy dancin’ love affair until this Fortnite shit’s done


I'm gonna be gaming on the console

No beer or wine

I'm gonna be gaming on the console

No beer or wine

With my Vikings Gritty baby it's a video gamer state of mind


Well, I’m not ashamed; I am shit for brains

Just listen to me talk, I'm future Hall of Fame

Justin here as Vikings Gritty

Vikings Gritty ain’t so dumb

It’s a crazy video love affair until this Fortnite shit’s done

 

Kansas City

Fats Domino


I'm going to Kansas City

Kansas City here I come

I'm going to Kansas City

Kansas City here I come

They got a crazy way of loving there and I'm gonna get me one


I'm gonna be standing on the corner

12th Street and Vine

I'm gonna be standing on the corner

12th Street and Vine

With my Kansas City baby and a bottle of Kansas City wine


Well, I might take a plane; I might take a train

But if I have to walk, I'm going just the same

I'm going to Kansas City

Kansas City here I come

They got some crazy little women there and I'm gonna get me one





Much to the chagrin of old school ballers, I've never seen Fats Domino a/k/a The Big Dominipede.  He passed away fairly recently in 2017.  In the late 50's, he appeared at the Twin Coaches in Belle Vernon on 7 different occasions.  And he had 9 gigs at the Syria Mosque.  Civic Arena twice.


My two other favorite men referred to as "Fat" or "Fats":  The legendary pool shark Minnesota Fats and a friend of Les Claypool. 


Please do not share this information with Justin Jefferson, Fortnite enthusiasts and anyone who's fat, physically overweight, and/or morbidly obese.

No comments: