Monday, September 22, 2008

I can't believe this

They went ahead with the Scranton town hall meeting. For some reason, they removed it from his website. Maybe that was their way of avoiding calls for ticket requests. I'm pretty sick about this but I was currently childless so I guess it was a no-go anyway.
Now I heard McCain is stopping in Ohio today after his victory rally in Media, PA. They don't even mention it on his website. How could there be such poor technological gaps between his website and his campaign?

Alright, I just had to add this. The six questions at this "town hall meeting" were the exact same six questions posed to Hillary Clinton at a similar town hall in New York City from a few months ago. Apparently, they all dealt exclusively with Irish-American issues. I guess he had some prepared answers which is understandable. So much for extemperaneous speaking.
All in all, I'd have to say it's a relief that the whole Scranton debacle is over. My heart has been racing for the past few days and I haven't gotten much sleep. I'm still determined to make an impact of some kind.
Good god, I'm watching MSNBC and they have Palin meeting w/ Bono, and the presidents of Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan. I knew she was meeting with Hamid Karzai, but this is starting to get absurd. I guess McCain feels that if they can get a few photo ops with leaders of dangerous countries, they can put together a good tv commercial which touts her foreign policy experience. What a fucking joke. Their campaign is getting more preposterous than even I could have fathomed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Obama go to Europe?

Anonymous said...

MILF rules!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Saf = wrinkled balls that complain with no understanding

ps those poems would get a second grader a D. Your Dads was worse than yours-----sad

sonofsaf said...

HOW DARE YOU (billionaire Vince McMahon style)!!!! If you have the unmitigated audacity/temerity to invoke my wrinkled balls, you should disparage them via poetic format.

For example:
What the fuck?
Saf's balls suck!
Those poems blow.
Saf reap what he sow.