Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Anonymous Restaurant Review - Uncle Pete's

Great news. I'm posting my first ever anonymous restaurant review. Although Uncle Pete's was reviewed a few months ago, I thought it might be nice to get a different perspective. And here it is...

My thoughts on Uncle Pete's:

1. I had the turkey special and it was filling, good though..
2. Quality of service - very quick, but not real friendly (which is fine with me)....so it's a good place to go for lunch...
3. Yes good...I love Uncle Pete's even though most of what I order is unhealthy food, but my favorite thing about it is the atmosphere....I like the sections of the restaurant....it divides it up and makes it less distracting, you can be more into the conversation with the people you came with less interruptions.....I like that....

I'd like to thank the individual (who shall remain anonymous) for his/her input. If anyone else has a review, I'd be more than happy to entertain the possibility of future special guest reviews. Light profanity encouraged.

1 comment:

G Max said...

fuck fuck fuck. how's that for light profanity?