Thursday, August 18, 2016

additional memes


Two memes I thought were relatively spot-on.  This one really reverberates.




And talk about "brilliant simplicity" during the political season!




And here's my token meme for the day.  I love the idea of equating Trump with the "image of Jesus Christ appeared on my toast."  We are so blessed.





Possibly one of the worst lyrics in the history of the Dead, I think Jerry Garcia said it best...  
"When you get back you better butter my bread!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And here's my token meme for the day. I love the idea of equating Trump with the "image of Jesus Christ appeared on my toast." We are so blessed.
stitched dresses for ladies online
stitched dresses sale

soosmeyn said...

allez sur le site Web meilleurs sacs de répliques ancre dolabuy.co cliquez sur la référence Dolabuy Gucci