Friday, December 20, 2013

bumper sticker memes


I just saw this on facebook.



While I do appreciate the notion of pissing people off from a political perspective, I think this has far greater applications.  After all, politicians come and go.  I'm not gonna print all this shit out and take the obligatory photos... but if you want to, feel free and run with it.  You can take as much credit or embrace as much hatred as you feel warranted.  I kept most of the main text identical because I'm the most boring person on the planet.  Seriously, if you want, you can mix it up.  You have my blessing.

In keeping with that sentiment...this omnipresent school of Jesus fish



Hi Friend,

I just wanted to let you know that some knucklehead vandalized your car by slapping multiple Jesus fishes on it.  The last you'd want is people thinking you believe in that nonsense.  After all, even a salmon swimming upstream is smarter than a religious imbecile.  At least it actually knows where it's going. 

See you in hell,
Satan



Hi Friend,

I just wanted to let you know that some knucklehead vandalized your car by sticking pro-life propaganda on it.  The last thing you'd want is people thinking you're a misogynistic, self righteous asshole who doesn't value the rights of women.

Save me,
Aborted Fetus


Hi Friend,

I just wanted to let you know that some knucklehead vandalized your car by sticking a Dallas Cowboys sticker on it.  The last thing you'd want is people thinking you're a moron who seeks inspiration from a homo quarterback and an arrogant, obnoxious owner with a bad face-lift.

Cowboys Suck, Jerry Jones Swallows
Your Black'n'Gold Buddy


Hi Friend,

I just wanted to let you know that some knucklehead vandalized your car by slapping a Notre Dame sticker on it.  The last thing you'd want is people thinking you wish to be sodomized by a Catholic Priest while simultaneously administering a blowjob to a ginger leprechaun.

GO BLUE,
Michigan Fans Unite


Hi Friend,

I just wanted to let you know that some knucklehead vandalized your car by slapping a CHRIS CHRISTIE - 2016 sticker on it.  The last thing you'd want is to be driving around all day and having people think you're going to vote for an obnoxious fatso.

HILLARY in 2016,
Liberal Democrat


 Hi Friend,

I just wanted to let you know that some knucklehead vandalized your car by sticking a Grateful Dead sticker on it.  The last thing you'd want is people thinking you're an unemployed stank hippie pothead.

Keep on Truckin',
Cartman



Hi Friend,

I just wanted to let you know that some knucklehead vandalized your car by sticking an OBX sticker on it.  The last thing you'd want is people thinking you're a douchebag who brags about drinking Jagerbombs, eating at Applebee's and vacationing in North Carolina.

Duke Blows,
North Carolina Chancellor Holden Thorp


No comments: