Tuesday, May 10, 2022

#1219. He's Brad, Has Nationwide

A tribute to country music icon Brad Paisley!

 

 

 

Also, a tribute to Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company which posted a record 52.9 billion dollars for 2021.  The insurance industry is well deserving of our admiration and respect.

If you're a fan of Wheeling Park, Oglebay Park, Grand Vue Park, and in particular Paisely Park... you'll likely enjoy chapter 3 of my controversial heavy metal cookbook.




He’s Brad, Has Nationwide
sonofsaf

Paisely is country so I’m told with a Glen Dale feel,
He’s got a giant cowboy hat, behind his jockstrap is a meal.
West Lib is a town and with Bethany they fight
He is tourin’ and a playin’ every venue’s outta site
Oh he’s Brad, has Nationwide.
Yes he’s Brad, has Nationwide.

Linsly high school’s gay stuck it way up your crack,
Lovin’ biggie cocks not cunt, with a swollen blue ball sack.
Cum stained fuckin’ messes, have you heard the news,
Trump women are all dykes, lesbians fuck too.
His name’s Brad, has Nationwide.
Yeah he’s Brad, has Nationwide.

Well he’s still country so I’m told actress wife he scored,
But he’s fucking prostitutes, on the road when he is bored.
Peyton is a bitch that quarterback is gay,
So fuck him on the double ‘cause his asshole wants to play.
He’s Brad, has Nationwide.
Girl he’s Brad, Brad, Brad, Brad, Brad, has Nationwide.

 

I’m Bad, I’m Nationwide
ZZTop

Well I was rollin' down the road in some cold blue steel,
I had a bluesman in the back, and a beautician at the wheel.
We're going downtown in the middle of the night
We was laughing and I'm jokin' and we feelin' alright.
Oh I'm bad, I'm nationwide.
Yes I'm bad, I'm nationwide.

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,
I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back.
They sportin' short dresses, wearin' spike-heeled shoes,
They smokin' Lucky Strikes, wearing nylon too.
Welcome back, we're nationwide.
Yeah we bad, we're nationwide.

Well I was movin' down the road in my V-8 Ford,
I had a shine on my boots, I had my sideburns lowered.
With my New York brim and my gold tooth displayed,
Nobody give me trouble cause they know I got it made.
I'm bad, I'm nationwide.
Girl I'm bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, I'm nationwide.


 

 


ZZ Top:

4-19-86, Civic Center, Wheeling, WV


I've seen Brad perform more times than I've frequented Elm Grove DiCarlo's.  

From the Linsly Extravaganza, to the West Lib Band Blast.  From the vomit covered, shit stained slope of Jambo, to the hallowed hillside of Star Lake.  I generally don't track country music stars as they all tend to function as a single "cunt-tree" entity.


Please do not share this material with country music performer Brad Paisley.


No comments: