Thursday, March 31, 2022

#1130. Rock! Rock! Call The Cops!

Introducing the "Rock 5!".  Not to be confused with the Mach 5 (Speed Racer).  Although I will admit.  Chris Rock does bare a slight resemblance to a negro Spritle.


 

#1126.  Rock And Will Smith Fight  (Rock And Roll All Nite --- Kiss)

#1127.  Slap You  (Rock You --- Helix)

#1128.  Will The Fresh Prince He Hath Spoken  (Will The Circle Be Unbroken --- Willie Nelson)

#1130.  Rock! Rock!  Call The Cops!  (Rock! Rock! 'Til You Drop! --- Def Leppard)

 


Rock! Rock!  Call The Cops!
sonofsaf

Joke fell kinda flat, there’s no hair to part
Ugly green dress she bought it at Kmart
Will’s gonna hit him, wants some ground and pound
Stop and count to seven ‘cause you’re actin’ like a clown
G.I. Jane blows!  G.I. Jane blows!

Will Smith with a left, Will Smith wants to fight
Biggest asshole pain and shit stains from Bud Light
He’s stingin’ like a bee he’s Muhammed Ali
Float like a butterfly barkin’ up the wrong tree
G.I. Jane blows!  G.I. Jane blows!

Rock! Rock!  Call the cops
Rock! Rock!  No mugshot
Rock! Rock!  Call the cops
I say drop it like it’s hot

Oscars gettin’ stranger, ratings so they say
Bitch slappin’s cheesy, Jada Pinkett’s gay
Gonna take a piss, a urinary fan
Welcome to the golden shower ban
G.I. Jane blows!  G.I. Jane blows!

Rock! Rock!  What a pussy
Because he’s not he’s not funny
There’s no mugshot for us to see
Yeah, Rock! Rock!  He’s such a pussy

It’s on, it’s on, ain’t right
That slap was outta sight
Too proud man, too proud


Rock! Rock! ’Til You Drop!
Def Leppard

Hold onto your hat, hold onto your heart
Ready, get set to tear this place apart
Don't need a ticket, only place in town
That'll take you up to heaven and never bring you down
Anything goes! Anything goes!

Women to the left, Women to the right
There to entertain and take you thru the night
So grab a little heat and come along with me
'Cause your mama don't mind what your mama don't see
Anything goes! Anything goes!

Rock! Rock! till you drop
Rock! Rock! never stop
Rock! Rock! till you drop
I say Rock! Rock! to the top

Ridin' into danger, laughin' all the way
Fast, free and easy, livin' for today
Gotta lip service, get it while you can
Hot, sweat 'n' nervous love on demand
Anything goes! Anything goes!

Rock! Rock! Give it to me
It's what I got goin' thru' me
Don't ever stop do it to me
Yeah, Rock! Rock! You really move me

Hold on, hold on, hold tight
We're gonna rock tonight
Too loud man, too loud


 

This song makes for a pretty strong concert opener.  I'm looking forward to the Def Leppard / Motley Crue / Poison / Joan Jett show at PNC Park in mid-August (8-12-22).  In a silly tailgating kinda way.  It was rescheduled from back in the days of the Orange Prolapse's administration.


Def Leppard:

8-6-88, Buckeye Lake Music Center, Newark, OH

8-12-00, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA

7-10-09, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA

8-24-14, First Niagara Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA

7-8-16, First Niagara Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA


Just an aside.  I'm no fashionista... but these kind of overflowing dresses suffer from Gown Syndrome.




Please do not share this material with Chris Rock, Will Smith and/or Jada Pinkett Smith.


No comments: