Tuesday, February 15, 2022

#1044. The Balls Of JuJu

Since his arrival in the Burgh, I've had multiple encounters with NFL celebrity kingpin & social media influencer JuJu Smith-Schuster.  That man is one helluva Snapchattin', Youtubin', Twitshittin', Pizza Huttin' mother fucker!



And when I say "multiple" encounters, that means more than one.  Two... to be precise.

I once ran into him and his "posse" outside Gate B before a Kenny Chesney concert at Heinz Field.  I promptly gave his crew some of my infamous "business cards" regarding outdated emergency stadium evacuation protocol.  This was a few years before I started getting routinely harassed by the feds.  All of them absorbed the information and profusely thanked me for my efforts in trying to prevent a dominipede (a/k/a domino stampede --- an act of cyber-terrorism, that if successful, would likely rival 9/11).  Well, that's not really how it all went down.  But they did read the information as I launched into my standard 30 second tirade.

This other time I saw JewX2 and a couple young ladies walking along the Allegheny River in Point State Park.  I asked him who he thought would purchase the Heinz Field stadium naming rights in 2022 and he correctly replied UPMC.  I congratulated him on his thoughtful response and encouraged him to spread the good word.

It's been a while since I parodied an instrumental.  This one would've made more sense if JuJu had a serious groin injury.  As opposed to season-ending shoulder surgery.  Whatever.

 



The Balls Of JuJu (instrumental)
sonofsaf


The Call Of Ktulu (instrumental)
Metallica


Favorite Metallica instrumental?  Orion off Master of Puppets.

I used to have a fake ID when I went to University of Dayton back in the late 80's.  

Lars Ulrich, Metallic Drive, Louisville, Kentucky.  No joke.


Metallica:

6-15-88, Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA (Monsters of Rock)

6-22-88, Rubber Bowl, Akron, OH (Monsters of Rock)

11-18-88, Cincinnati Gardens, Cincinnati, OH (w/ Queensryche)

4-16-89, Hara Arena, Dayton, OH (w/ Queensryche)

7-26-92, Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA (w/ Guns'n'Roses & Faith No More) 

3-26-97, Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA 

10-18-18, PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA


Please do not share this material with Steelers receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster.


No comments: