Thursday, April 14, 2022

#1157. I Am From Wheeling

Ahh... the Wheeling Feeling.  It's a feeling I know well (1970 - 2015).


 

I even know the guy who owns WheelingFeeling.com.   In other news, I also know the guy who owns UPMCField.com & UPMCStadium.com.  Enter the 2022 battle for the naming rights to Heinz Field.


 

I Am From Wheeling
sonofsaf

I am from Wheeling, and Bud Light’s gonna cause a big fight,
and Bud Light’s gonna cause a big fight,
and Bud Light’s gonna cause.

Our town is white,
We say whazzup,
Bob Nutting’s funny,
Won’t spend a drop,
Moondog you knew him,
He biked alot,
Get some DiCarlo’s,
Elm Grove, jag-off.

'Cause Bud Light’s gonna cause a big fight,
Bud Light’s gonna cause a big fight,
Maybe, Bud Light’s gonna cause.

I know a doctor on call,
At OVMC it’s a big hospital
Lawsuit shout out Double Bordas you know
There's no doubt, that you're out, Raxing rocking and roll

I’m from Wheeling,
And maybe, Bud Light’s gonna cause a big fight,
Bud Light’s gonna cause a big fight,
Maybe, Bud Light’s gonna cause.

Suspension Bridge,
Dangerous,
My Club romancin',
Coleman's enough,
Trump is a clown,
Syndrome of down,
A fat ass goof, oh that we will have to defend,
He’s bullshit,[x6]
He’s bullshit,[x2]
He’s bullshit, bullshit, bullshit
He’s bullshit.[x3]

'Cause I am from Wheeling,
Bud Light’s gonna cause a big fight,
Maybe, Bud Light’s gonna cause a big fight,
Maybe, Bud Light’s gonna cause,
‘Cause I am from Wheeling

 

I Gotta Feeling
Black Eyed Peas

I gotta a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night,
that tonight's gonna be a good night,
that tonight's gonna be.

Tonight's the night,
let's live it up,
I got my money,
let's spend it up,
go out and smash it,
like, oh my god,
jump off that sofa,
let's get, get off.

'Cause tonight's gonna be a good night,
tonight's gonna be a good night,
baby, tonight's gonna be.

I know that we'll have a ball,
if we just go out and we just lose it all,
I feel stressed out and I wanna let it go,
Let's go way out, spaced out and losing all control

Got a feeling,
that baby, tonight's gonna be a good night,
tonight's gonna be a good night,
baby, tonight's gonna be.

Fill up my cup,
mozoltov,
look at her dancing,
just take it off,
let's paint the town,
we'll shut it down,
let's burn the roof, oh and then we'll do it again,
let's do it,[x6]
let's do it,[x2]
let's do it, do it, do it
let's do it.[x3]

'Cause I got a feeling,
tonight's gonna be a good night,
baby, tonight's gonna be a good night,
baby, tonight's gonna be,
'cause I got a feeling.



 

From 1999 - 2010, the Black Eyed Peas played the Burgh a grand total of 5 times.  Never seen 'em.

 

Just for the record, I've written several parodies about my hometown.

#451.  I Am From Wheeling (More Than A Feeling --- Boston)

#452.  You Got That Wheeling Feeling (You Lost That Lovin' Feeling --- The Righteous Brothers)

#457.  Don't Live In Wheeling (Can't Fight This Feeling --- REO Speedwagon)

#458.  Wheeling Has Come Queers (Reeling In The Years --- Steely Dan)

#1157.  I Am From Wheeling (I Got A Feeling --- Black Eyed Peas)


Please do not share this material with anyone who resides in Wheeling, West Virginia.


No comments: