Thursday, April 14, 2022

#1159. MLB

A couple years ago I came up with a solution to fix Major League Baseball.

Suffice it to say, the owners failed to take my advice.  No one listens to me anyway.  Sob.

The price is wrong... bitch!


Regardless, here's the latest parody about my hometown hero... Pirates owner Bob Nutting.

 


MLB
sonofsaf

Our owner is the shit stain, of baseball nation
The seasons and shit shows
A urinary fountain, the wettest fountain
Jag-off, billionaire doncha know

MLB oh MLB
That Bob Nutting, keeps on fuckin’ with me
MLB, MLB
That Bob Nutting whore keeps fuckin' with me

He’s gonna shit inside a toilet stall
He’s gonna falter we know why
Last in spending now, team can’t move forward, rivers Bucco fans cry

MLB oh MLB
That Bob Nutting, keeps on fuckin’ with me
MLB, MLB
That Bob Nutting whore keeps fuckin' with me

The fucking ballpark is cashless now, credit is the man
It ain’t never goin’ back
Cheesteaks all around
Pittsburgh’s a pierogi town
Has neither nuts nor ballsack

MLB oh MLB
That Bob Nutting, keeps on fuckin’ with me
MLB, MLB
That Bob Nutting, keeps on fuckin’ with me, oh lord

MLB oh MLB
That Bob Nutting whore keeps on fuckin’ with me
MLB oh MLB
That Bob Nutting, keeps on fuckin’ with me

MLB (oh he's such a fucking baby) MLB
That Bob Nutting (that Bob Nutting) keeps on fuckin’ with me
MLB (he’s gotta plan) oh MLB
That Bob Nutting, oh keeps on fuckin’ with me

MLB (Our owner is the shit stain) MLB
(A Major League Baseball whore) that Bob Nutting (he’s lookin’ for a payback) keeps fuckin’ with me
MLB oh MLB (cheesesteaks fuckin’ all around)
(Pittsburgh loves pierogis) that Bob Nutting (has neither nuts nor ballsack) keeps fuckin’ with me

 

Can’t You See
Marshall Tucker Band

I'm gonna take a freight train, down at the station
I don't care where it goes
Gonna climb me a mountain, the highest mountain
Jump off, nobody gonna know

Can't you see oh can't you see
What that woman, she been doin' to me
Can't you see, can't you see
What that woman lord been doin' to me

I'm gonna find me a hole in the wall
I gonna crawl inside and die
'Cause my lady now, mean ol' woman lord, never told me goodbye

Can't you see oh can't you see
What that woman lord she been doin' to me
Can't you see, can't you see
What that woman lord been doin' to me

I gonna buy me a ticket now, as far as I can
Ain't a-never comin' back
Ride me a Southbound
All the way to Georgia now
Till the train run out of track

Can't you see oh can't you see
What that woman, she been doin' to me
Can't you see, can't you see
What that woman, she been doin' to me, oh lord

Can't you see oh can't you see
What that woman lord she been doin' to me
Can't you see oh can't you see
What that woman, she been doin' to me

Can't you see (oh she's such a crazy lady) can't you see
What that woman (what a woman) she been doin' to me
Can't you see (lord I can't stand) oh can't you see
What that woman, oh she been doin' to me

Can't you see (I'm gonna take a freight train) can't you see
(I'm down at the station lord) what that woman (ain't never gonna go back) been doin' to me
Can't you see oh can't you see (gonna ride me the southbound)
(All the way to Georgia) what that woman (till the train run out of track) been doin' to me



 

I went down for opening day.  Failed to score a freebie (it goes against my moral code of conduct to directly or indirectly financially support the Nutting empire). 

Didn't really make much of an effort to secure said ticket.  However, I did walk 10 miles.

This is actually my second parody of the Marshall Tucker Band classic "Can't You See." 

#700.  GOP

 

And I've written several about our beloved Buc-owner... the billionaire hillbilly, Wheeling native Bob Nutting. #GoNuttingsWallet

#357.  Nutting Baseball (Nothing At All --- Heart)

#359.  Nutting Else Matters (Nothing Else Matters --- Metallica)

#363.  Bob (Bob --- Primus)

#417.  Buccos What The Fuck (Hillbilly Deluxe --- Brooks And Dunn)

#598.  Lemonade (Renegade --- Styx)

Ballpark.  (Dark Star --- Grateful Dead)

#1159.  MLB (Can't You See --- Marshall Tucker Band)


Please do not share this material with MLB owner Bob Nutting and/or anyone affiliated with the Pittsburgh Pirates.

 

No comments: