Wednesday, July 22, 2026

#4021. Big Lie Coup D'etat Was Wild

If only the Orange Prolapse...



was a cartoon.


 



Not a buffoon.


 

 

Big Lie Coup D’etat Was Wild
sonofsaf

Trump’s tiny mushroom bone
Is a job to blow
Big lie coup d’etat was wild

Trump’s a mother fuckin’ joke
Drinkin’ a diet fuckin’ Coke
Caffeine’s back in style
You got dumped a MAGA flood of blood
Hermaphrodite disguise
Why wipe an asshole stain
Diaper rearrange
Donald’s orange not white

Trump Dump’s a cryin’ shame
Stormy D. is gettin’ paid
For cunt in Lake Tahoe for goodness sake

Butt why wipe up an asshole stain
Diaper rearrange
Shit ain’t white
‘Cause I don’t give a fuckin’ fuck
Unless you suck
Down a cold Bud Light

Trump Dump’s a cryin’ shame
Stormy D. Is gettin’ paid
For cunt in Lake Tahoe for goodness sake

Trump’s tiny mushroom bone
Is a job to blow
Big lie coup d’etat was wild

 

If I Ever Was A Child
Wilco

I've never been alone
Long enough to know
If I ever was a child

I was tied up like a boat
Unbuttoned button like a coat
Set free for a while
Well I jumped to jolt my clumsy blood
While my white, green eyes
Cry like a window pane
Can my cold heart change
Even out of spite?

I slump behind my brain
A haunted stain never fades
I hunt for the kind of pain I can take

And I cry like a window pane
Can my cold heart change
Over night?
So I won't ever want to touch
Your heart too much
Or hold you too tight

I slump behind my brain
A haunted stain will never fade
I hunt for the kind of pain I can take

I never was alone
Long enough to know
If I ever was a child

 


One of my favorite Wilco tunes.  

From 1995 to the present, Wilco has played the Burgh a grand total of 12 times. 

Wilco:

8-23-98, Star Lake Amphitheatre, Burgettstown, PA (Newport Folk Festival)

6-8-17, Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA

8-6-25, Heinz Hall, Pittsburgh, PA

7-15-26, Capitol Music Hall, Wheeling, WV


The Big Lie 100:

#3952.  Stormy D. (Valerie --- Steve Winwood)

#3953.  Stormy D. (Stand By Me --- Ben E. King)

#3954.  Delaney Hall (Once And For All --- Hell Is For Heroes)

#3955.  Bari Weiss (Edelweiss --- The Sound Of Music)

#3956.  Bari Weiss (Pay The Price --- Twisted Sister)

#3957.  Wes Climer (Tree Climber --- Stellar Kart)

#3958.  Donald Is Very Gay (Drivin' My Life Away --- Eddie Rabbit)

#3959.  Carrie Buck (What The Fuck --- Bill Wurtz)

#3960.  The Donald's Big Lie (No Woman, No Cry --- Bob Marley)

#3961.  Glassman (Madman --- Crippled Black Phoenix)

#3962.  Glassman (Madman --- Silverchair)

#3963.  Hern (Learn --- Ari Hest)

#3964.  Trump Derangement Syndrome (Fading Kitten Syndrome --- ROAR) 

#3965.  John Wahl (The Wall --- Alok & Sevenn)

#3966.  Jackson (Jackson --- Dave Barnes)

#3967.  Jackson (Jackson --- Lucinda Williams)

#3968.  John Wahl (The Wall --- Willie Nelson)

#3969.  Celeste Maloy (Helen Of Troy --- Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark)

#3970.  Rick Jackson (To Jackson --- The Cribs)

#3971.  Reflecting Pool (Too Cool For School --- Fountains Of Wayne)

#3972.  J.D. Vance (Capri Pants --- Bikini Kill)

#3973.  J.D. Vance (Take A Chance --- Brother Cane)

#3974.  James (Games --- Ryan Adams)

#3975.  James (Games --- The Strokes)

#3976.  John James Is Boneless (Who Claims The Soulless --- Danzig)

#3977.  Mike Mazzei (Stir Crazy --- Unlike Pluto)

#3978.  Bruce Blakeman (Awaken --- Big Wild)

#3979.  Oberacker (Jacob's Ladder --- Bruce Springsteen)

#3980.  Kennedy (Jealousy --- Spoon)

#3981.  Steiner (Miner --- Kara's Flowers)

#3982.  Trump Is A Cunt From The Right (Ain't Even Done With The Night --- John Cougar Mellencamp)

#3983.  David Steiner (Granny Diner --- Grizzly Bear)

#3984.  Reflecting Pool (We Rule The School --- Belle & Sebastian)

#3985.  Oberacker (Jacob's Ladder --- Patrick Wolf)

#3986.  Oberacker (Jacob's Ladder --- Anne Murray)

#3987.  Bill Pulte (Bird Of Prey --- The Doors)

#3988.  Bill Pulte (Bird of Prey --- Army Of Lovers)

#3989.  Bill Pulte (New Year's Day --- U2)

#3990.  Steiner (Miner --- Kara's Flowers)

#3991.  Keep On Rowing (Keep on Growing --- Grateful Dead)

#3992.  Crank (Blank --- Smashing Pumpkins)

#3993.  John James (Head Games --- Foreigner)

#3994.  David Steiner (All Night Diner --- Taylor Swift)

#3995.  Downing (Drowning --- Stereophonics)

#3996.  The Immaculate Concussion (The Immaculate Rejection --- sonofsaf)

#3997.  Mitch (Bitch --- The Vaselines)

#3998.  Mitch (Bitch --- Stephen Lynch)

#3999.  Mitch (Bitch --- Yeah Yeah Yeahs)

#4000.  Tayvis (Save Us --- King's X)

#4001.  Sacrifice (Vincent Price --- Deep Purple)

#4002.  Save America Act (As A Matter Of Fact --- Babyface)

#4003.  Tiny Mushroom Trump Accounts (A Collection Of Accounts --- Superchunk)

#4004.  Trump Accounts (Shake Break Bounce --- The Chemical Brothers)

#4005.  Trump's Sacrifice (My Sacrifice --- Creed)

#4006.  Graham Platner (deli platter --- Johnny Utah)

#4007.  Shotwell (Bombshell --- Operation Ivy)

#4008.  The MAGA Meltdown (The Final Countdown --- Europe)

#4009.  Shotwell (Unwell --- Surf Curse)

#4010.  Lindsey Graham (Heather Graham --- Da Vinci's Notebook)

#4011.  Freedom Fuel (Rocket Fuel --- Alvin Lee)

#4012.  Mitch McConnell (Horizontal --- Bee Gees)

#4013.  Nancy Mace (Face To Face --- David Allan Coe)

#4014.  Darline (Darlene --- The Lumineers)

#4015.  Mike Lindell (NFL --- sonofsaf)

#4016.  Governor Stitt (Lickety Split --- Spiderbait)

#4017.  Hegseth (Deep Breath --- 32 Leaves)

#4018.  Pete Hegseth (The Black Death --- Something Rotten Broadway Musical)

#4019.  TNT (T.N.T. --- AC/DC)

#4020.  Orange Prolapse Fart (Kickstart My Heart --- Motley Crue)

#4021.  Big Lie Coup D'etat Was Wild (If I Ever Was A Child --- Wilco)


Please do not share this material with purveyors of the big lie and/or President Donald J. Trump.


No comments: