Thursday, July 30, 2026

#4035. Tayvis

The Orange Prolapse is totally pissed off!   That he didn't get an invitation to the Taylor Swift / Travis Kelce wedding at Madison Square Garden.
 
 
I hate to sum up America's predicament in a single sentence.  Butt the core problem here is that Trump's mommy and daddy... never told him they loved him.


 

Certainly not worthy of a closer look.  

Oh, what the hell.  You only live once.

 

 

Has a doggie-style kinda vibe.  Butt regrettably... that dog don't hunt.  

 

There are no words.  Well, few words.



I honestly feel bad that Trump didn't get an invite to the gala celebration.  If only he could've taken a legit dump at the Garden during the wedding of a lifetime.  Dare to dream.

 


Tayvis
sonofsaf

Big Mac Quarter Pound
Porn, a Stormy plan
Small prick ain’t long, ‘cause he’s a clown
Shitshow demands Tayvis

Base MAGA replied
Hearing the big lie
Trump has no soul, his fake news poll
Butt shitshow fuckin’ Tayvis 
Tayvis clown

Election lie
Shitshow fuckin’ Tayvis
I hope they die
Butt goodness forsake us
Election lie
Shitshow fuckin’ Tayvis
Donald Dick we must defend 

Forty-seven’s cunt
A dumpster of cum
But Stormy’s thong, tit milking cow
Butt shitshow fuckin’ Tayvis 
Tayvis clown

Election lie
Shitshow fuckin’ Tayvis
I hope they die
Butt goodness forsake us
Election lie
Shitshow fuckin’ Tayvis
Donald Dick we must defend 
Donald Dick we must defend

Big Mac Quarter Pound
Porn, a Stormy plan
Small prick ain’t long, ‘cause he’s a clown
Shitshow demands Tayvis

Election lie
Shitshow fuckin’ Tayvis
I hope they die
Butt goodness forsake us
Election lie
Shitshow fuckin’ Tayvis
Donald Dick we must defend 

Election lie
Shitshow fuckin’ Tayvis
I hope they die
Butt goodness forsake us
Election lie
Shitshow fuckin’ Tayvis
Donald Dick we must defend
Donald Dick we must defend



Save Us
Feeder

Face against the ground
Torn, but you can stand
Your will is strong, but you have now
I know you can save us

Faith is on your side
Fears you can't deny
It's burned a hole, right through your soul
But I know you can save us
Save us now

Don't say goodbye
I know you can save us
Don't wave goodbye
But nothing can break us
Don't say goodbye
I know you can save us
You can bring us back again

Born to be as one
Turn to face the sun
Your will is strong, but you have now
I know you can save us
Save us now

Don't say goodbye
I know you can save us
Don't wave goodbye
But nothing can break us
Don't say goodbye
I know you can save us
You can bring us back again
You can bring us back again

Face against the ground
Torn, but you can stand
Your will is strong, but you have now
I know you can save us

Don't say goodbye
I know you can save us
Don't wave goodbye
But nothing can break us
Don't say goodbye
I know you can save us
You can bring us back again

Don't say goodbye
I know you can save us
Don't wave goodbye
But nothing can break us
Don't say goodbye
I know you can save us
You can bring us back again
You can bring us back again




Feeder played the Burgh just once.  At the Hard Rock Cafe in Station Square back in 2003.  A different band, Knot Feeder, played Gooski's in 2007.  I have no idea what any of that means.  Butt chewing on tinfoil is a credible way to express my consternation.  At least with that shit.  Validation!


The Big Lie 100:

#3952.  Stormy D. (Valerie --- Steve Winwood)

#3953.  Stormy D. (Stand By Me --- Ben E. King)

#3954.  Delaney Hall (Once And For All --- Hell Is For Heroes)

#3955.  Bari Weiss (Edelweiss --- The Sound Of Music)

#3956.  Bari Weiss (Pay The Price --- Twisted Sister)

#3957.  Wes Climer (Tree Climber --- Stellar Kart)

#3958.  Donald Is Very Gay (Drivin' My Life Away --- Eddie Rabbit)

#3959.  Carrie Buck (What The Fuck --- Bill Wurtz)

#3960.  The Donald's Big Lie (No Woman, No Cry --- Bob Marley)

#3961.  Glassman (Madman --- Crippled Black Phoenix)

#3962.  Glassman (Madman --- Silverchair)

#3963.  Hern (Learn --- Ari Hest)

#3964.  Trump Derangement Syndrome (Fading Kitten Syndrome --- ROAR) 

#3965.  John Wahl (The Wall --- Alok & Sevenn)

#3966.  Jackson (Jackson --- Dave Barnes)

#3967.  Jackson (Jackson --- Lucinda Williams)

#3968.  John Wahl (The Wall --- Willie Nelson)

#3969.  Celeste Maloy (Helen Of Troy --- Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark)

#3970.  Rick Jackson (To Jackson --- The Cribs)

#3971.  Reflecting Pool (Too Cool For School --- Fountains Of Wayne)

#3972.  J.D. Vance (Capri Pants --- Bikini Kill)

#3973.  J.D. Vance (Take A Chance --- Brother Cane)

#3974.  James (Games --- Ryan Adams)

#3975.  James (Games --- The Strokes)

#3976.  John James Is Boneless (Who Claims The Soulless --- Danzig)

#3977.  Mike Mazzei (Stir Crazy --- Unlike Pluto)

#3978.  Bruce Blakeman (Awaken --- Big Wild)

#3979.  Oberacker (Jacob's Ladder --- Bruce Springsteen)

#3980.  Kennedy (Jealousy --- Spoon)

#3981.  Steiner (Miner --- Kara's Flowers)

#3982.  Trump Is A Cunt From The Right (Ain't Even Done With The Night --- John Cougar Mellencamp)

#3983.  David Steiner (Granny Diner --- Grizzly Bear)

#3984.  Reflecting Pool (We Rule The School --- Belle & Sebastian)

#3985.  Oberacker (Jacob's Ladder --- Patrick Wolf)

#3986.  Oberacker (Jacob's Ladder --- Anne Murray)

#3987.  Bill Pulte (Bird Of Prey --- The Doors)

#3988.  Bill Pulte (Bird of Prey --- Army Of Lovers)

#3989.  Bill Pulte (New Year's Day --- U2)

#3990.  Steiner (Miner --- Kara's Flowers)

#3991.  Keep On Rowing (Keep on Growing --- Grateful Dead)

#3992.  Crank (Blank --- Smashing Pumpkins)

#3993.  John James (Head Games --- Foreigner)

#3994.  David Steiner (All Night Diner --- Taylor Swift)

#3995.  Downing (Drowning --- Stereophonics)

#3996.  The Immaculate Concussion (The Immaculate Rejection --- sonofsaf)

#3997.  Mitch (Bitch --- The Vaselines)

#3998.  Mitch (Bitch --- Stephen Lynch)

#3999.  Mitch (Bitch --- Yeah Yeah Yeahs)

#4000.  Tayvis (Save Us --- King's X)

#4001.  Sacrifice (Vincent Price --- Deep Purple)

#4002.  Save America Act (As A Matter Of Fact --- Babyface)

#4003.  Tiny Mushroom Trump Accounts (A Collection Of Accounts --- Superchunk)

#4004.  Trump Accounts (Shake Break Bounce --- The Chemical Brothers)

#4005.  Trump's Sacrifice (My Sacrifice --- Creed)

#4006.  Graham Platner (deli platter --- Johnny Utah)

#4007.  Shotwell (Bombshell --- Operation Ivy)

#4008.  The MAGA Meltdown (The Final Countdown --- Europe)

#4009.  Shotwell (Unwell --- Surf Curse)

#4010.  Lindsey Graham (Heather Graham --- Da Vinci's Notebook)

#4011.  Freedom Fuel (Rocket Fuel --- Alvin Lee)

#4012.  Mitch McConnell (Horizontal --- Bee Gees)

#4013.  Nancy Mace (Face To Face --- David Allan Coe)

#4014.  Darline (Darlene --- The Lumineers)

#4015.  Mike Lindell (NFL --- sonofsaf)

#4016.  Governor Stitt (Lickety Split --- Spiderbait)

#4017.  Hegseth (Deep Breath --- 32 Leaves)

#4018.  Pete Hegseth (The Black Death --- Something Rotten Broadway Musical)

#4019.  TNT (T.N.T. --- AC/DC)

#4020.  Orange Prolapse Fart (Kickstart My Heart --- Motley Crue)

#4021.  Big Lie Coup D'etat Was Wild (If I Ever Was A Child --- Wilco)

#4022.  Pickaxe Mountain (Sugar Mountain --- Neil Young)

#4023.  Governor Stitt (Lickety Split --- Devandra Banhart)

#4024.  Andy Biggs (Truffle Pigs ---  Matthew Goodman Band)

#4025.  Hegseth (Deep Breath --- The Sound)

#4026.  Andy Biggs (Blinking Pigs --- Little Dragon)

#4027.  Andy S. Biggs (We Are The Pigs --- Suede)

#4028.  Donald Trump's Blowing (Where Are You Going --- Dave Matthews Band)

#4029.  Kolodin (Violin --- They Might Be Giants)

#4030.  Hegseth (Til Death --- Christopher Sieber & Megan Hilty)

#4031.  Mitch McConnell (Horizontal --- All)

#4032.  Trump (Plump --- Hole)

#4033.  Thune (Goon --- Osees)

#4034.  Introducing Susan Collins (Introducing Mary Poppins --- Lin-Manuel Miranda & Emily Blunt)

#4035.  Tayvis (Save Us --- Feeder) 


Please do not share this material with Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce and/or President Donald J. Trump.


No comments: