Saturday, September 04, 2021

#672. CAVPAC

Mike Pompeo gets the award for being the "smuggest piece of shit" in the history of American politics.  

If you require any evidence... look no further.

I would encourage every patriotic American voter and normal human being to flood his CAVPAC website with commentary and videos denouncing Pompeo's closet homosexuality.  Champion American Values Political Action Committee?  CAVPAC?  It's more like CUMPAC.  As in the former Secretary of State should be mercilessly blow banged until his entire face is drenched in cum.  At a bare minimum, it would help lessen or humbly disguise that arrogant fucking smirk.

Pipehitter?  Best of luck in 2024 you pipeshitter.

Pompeo wants your feedback?  Okay.  Feel free to copy and paste my latest parody.  

Dedicated to my friend Heidi.  2006 was our kinda tour.



CAVPAC
sonofsaf

If he keeps tweeting out and begging from you
He is the biggest douche, all of the fake news is real
Raising cash in all the ways.  CAVPAC

He has been shitting out the ways to say fuck you
He won’t flip today.  Like that Michael Cohen Jew
Raising cash in all the ways.

Obey, kiss the Orange Prolapse and how
He’ll go down South the Mar-A-Lago way
He’ll love you from afar.  CAVPAC

CIA, was all a con
He’s a far right governmental whore
His real sexuality will be revealed when he screams
Cock’s in too deep

Cocksucker from the start thrill of a bone in my rear
And Mike wants to blow and hold you so fucking dear

‘Cause Secretary of State
Was a bad lay
And Mike will suck your toes
‘Cause it’s just a foot fetish and a toe jam display

For money he’ll be your whore
Pompeo’s CAVPAC

CIA, was all a con
Pompeo’s a governmental whore
His real sexuality will be revealed when he screams

Butt sometimes he’s queer it’s an anal jubilee
‘Cause he’s corning your asshole frequently
And he is gay

He is gay
He is gay

He is queer
CAVPAC
CAVPAC

He is queer

 

Come Back
Pearl Jam

If I keep holding out will the light shine through?
Under this broken roof, it's only rain that I feel
I've been wishing out the days. come back

I have been planning out all that I'd say to you
Since you slipped away. Know that I still remain true
I've been wishing out the days.

Please say, that if you hadn't of gone now
I wouldn't have lost you another way
From wherever you are. come back

And these days, they linger on
And in the night as I'm waiting for
The real possibility I may meet you in my dream
I go to sleep

If I don't fall apart will my memories stay clear
So you had to go and I had to remain here

But the strangest thing to date
So far away
And yet you feel so close
And I'm not gonna question it any other way

There must be an open door
For you to come back

And the days, they linger on
And every night, what I'm waiting for
Is the real possibility I may meet you in my dreams

And sometimes you're here and you're talking back to me
Come the morning I could swear you're next to me
And it's okay.

It's okay
It's okay

I'll be here
Come back
Come back

I'll be here


 

 

Pearl Jam:

8-25-98, Star Lake Amphitheater, Burgettstown, PA
9-5-00, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
9-28-05, PNC Park, Pittsburgh, PA (opened for the Rolling Stones)
6-23-06, Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
10-27-09, Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA
10-28-09, Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA
5-6-10, Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH
5-9-10, Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH
10-11-13, Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA
10-1-14, U.S. Bank Arena, Cincinnati, OH
9-26-15, Central Park, New York City, NY (Global Citizen Festival)
4-28-16, Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
4-29-16, Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

Please do not share this material with former Secretary of State, former CIA Director, and former member of the U.S. House of Representatives Mike Pompeo (R-KS).


No comments: