Tuesday, July 13, 2021

#529. Mo Mo Morris Brooks

I realize it's generally not healthy for young children to get involved in politics during their early development.  But if you take into consideration the former presidential status of the Orange Prolapse, that entire point has been rendered moot.  The infant-like tantrums, the endless whining, the ceaseless bitching, the moronic name calling... it all ushered in a brave new world.

In keeping with this new tradition, feel free to teach your children this whimsical nursery rhyme about Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Morris "Mo" Brooks.

Douchebag thinks he's Bruce Dickinson.  "Scream for me Washington!  Scream for me D.C.!"



 

Mo Mo Morris Brooks
sonofsaf

Mo Mo Morris Brooks
Had a bad wet dream
Terribly, terribly, terribly, terribly
Briefs were filled with cream



Row Row Row Your Boat

unknown

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream

I do not own a boat.  However, I do own a cheap kayak.  My "life strategy" regarding boats is very similar to my theory about in-ground swimming pools.  If you really want one, there is a superior option.  Simply find someone who owns one and become their friend.  Huzzah.

Please do not share this material with U.S. Senate Candidate Mo Brooks (R-AL).


No comments: