Thursday, July 01, 2021

#497. Can't Stand Kristi Noem

South Dakota's Kristi Noem is just one of several Republican governors who are sending between 25-50 members of their own state's National Guard to the U.S./Mexico border for a really dangerous op... as in photo-op.

Regarding border security, the Republican governors of South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and especially Florida must feel uniquely threatened.  Gee, I wonder why.

Today's Trump "border rally" in Texas was incredibly dangerous.  The Orange Prolapse is demonstrating his ability to physically mobilize multiple state-sponsored mercenary groups.  You know, because Biden is incapable of securing our Southwestern border.  It's all part of a progression.  It won't be terribly long before Trump is pretending to strike deals and meet with leaders abroad.  He's already gone full throttle with the notion that he's still the President.  Soon he'll be preparing to launch his own shadow government.  We're already well underway... and nobody seems to give a shit.

That, is what's really going on.  The vast majority of political pundits can't fathom it because it's never happened before in the United States.  Well basically since the Union and Confederacy.



Can’t Stand Kristi Noem
sonofsaf

What a damn Trump clone and South Dakota unknown
It’s all very strange
Committin' treason and recruiting volunteers
With hepatitis B

Well, I recommend that you refrain from crime
If you tasted her you can’t stand Kristi Noem

I can't stand Kristi Noem
Why I can’t stand Kristi Noem
Why I can’t stand Kristi Noem
Why I can’t stand Kristi Noem
Yeah I can’t stand Kristi Noem

That rotten cunt smells strong
Why I can’t stand Kristi Noem

 

Can’t Find My Way Home
Blind Faith

Come down off your throne and leave your body alone
Somebody must change
You are the reason I've been waiting all these years
Somebody holds the key

Well, I'm near the end and I just ain't got the time
And I'm wasted and I can't find my way home

I can't find my way home
But I can't find my way home
But I can't find my way home
But I can't find my way home
Still I can't find my way home

And I've done nothing wrong
But I can't find my way home



Steve Winwood:

7-17-16, First Niagara Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA 

Eric Clapton:

4-6-13, Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA

Never seen Blind Faith.  They toured the United States in 1969... when I was the tender age of -1.

Please do not share this material with Governors Kristi Noem (R-SD), Pete Ricketts (R-NE), Kim Reynolds (R-IA), Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL), and former President Donald J. Trump.

No comments: