Wednesday, July 14, 2021

#532. I Cream For Keeney

The 7th District of Virginia (mostly rural territory) is largely considered a bell weather election for 2022.  Former CIA agent turned politician, Abigail Spanberger (D-VA) won the seat by a tight margin in 2018.  Defeating GOP Congressman David Brat (worst):

Abigail Spanberger:  176, 079 (50.3%)

David Brat: 169, 295 (48.4%)

 

Enter Taylor Keeney. 


She's a conservative who "just can't take it anymore."  Naturally, she's sick of the out of control government spending and the ongoing crisis at the Southern border.  And she despises the teacher unions imposing their collective will on our children (critical face eerie).  So it'll be a battle of the suburban moms.

I would cast a ballot for Spanberger based solely on this endorsement from Danish satanic rocker King Diamond.  But that's just me.

"Abigail, nothing I can do but give in, Abigail"

 


 

I Cream For Keeney (instrumental)
sonofsaf


I Dream Of Jeannie (instrumental)
Hugo Montenegro & Buddy Kaye


Never really watched the I Dream of Jeannie sitcom.  A little before my time.

Please do not share this material with Taylor Keeney, Abigail Spanberger (D-VA), and/or 89 year old actress Barbara Eden.


No comments: