Monday, June 07, 2021

#446. Ted

The Orange Prolapse recently endorsed Congressman Ted Budd for his U.S. Senate run in North Carolina.

Hard to believe this sad excuse for a Red Man's head wasn't photoshopped


So this song was originally intended for the honorable Ted Crudd.  But I made it universally applicable.  So it can be easily substituted with any Republican miscreant whose name rhymes with Ted --- Ed, Ned, Fred, Jed, Greg, etc.  Specifically for any losers who've pledged their unwavering loyalty to the Orange Dump.  Huzzah!

Here's a list of some high profile possibilities:

Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX)

Governor Greg Gianforte (R-MT)

Governor Greg Abbott (R-TX)

Congressman Greg Pence (R-IN)

And here's a list of some low profile possibilities:

Congressman Fred Keller (R-PA)

Congressman Greg Steube (R-FL)

Congressman Fred Upton (R-WI)


 

Ted
sonofsaf

I’m here to fuck you,
Like a filthy, nasty whore.
Got a case of the shits,
Rotten…, to the core.
Got a job to blow!
Make you vomit, well fed.
And if the puking’s not fun,
My name is Ted…

Ted!  Fecal shithead,
Ted!  Dumb retard.
Ted!  Fecal shithead,
Ted!

Insurrection humor, all kept on the down…
Try and make it vague.  And it’ll start to drown.
Donald Trump I’m near it!  Orange Prolapsin’ instead.
Cumming like a cum shot,
Cumming on you Ted!  Ted!

You blow me...

No!
I’m back to fuck you!
Open your asshole, like a whore.
Still got a case of the shits,
Pounding anal whore.
Here cums the vomit,
It’s jism instead.
This is how we’re talkin’ shit…
My name is Ted…!

Can’t you see.
Ted!  Shithead.
Ted!  Ted!
Ted!  Dumb retard…
Ted!  Ted!  Ted!
Ted!  Ted!

 

Shred
Overkill

Last time you saw me,
I was walking, out the door.
Got a nasty habit,
Comin'..., back for more.
Ain't just a threat no!
It's a promise, well kept.
So when all is said and done,
I came to shred...

Shred! Simply stated,
Shred! In a word.
Shred! Simply stated,
Shred!

Dirty little rumor, circulating round...
Spreadin' like the plague. in every little town.
Capturing the spirit! and goin' to the head.
Comin' from a blindspot,
Comin' out to shred! shred!

You know me...

Go!
Next time you see me!
I'll be walking, through that door.
And all those nasty habits,
Risin' up once more.
Here comes the promise,
In actions not said.
So make no bones about it...
I'm back to shred...!

You or me.
Shred! Simply.
Shred! Shred!
Shred! In a word...
Shred! Shred! Shred!
Shred! Shred! 



Overkill:

8-2-88, City Limits, Penn Hills, PA

11-17-88, Hara Arena, Dayton, OH (w/ Slayer and Motorhead)

6-19-90, City Limits, Penn Hills, PA

2-21-06, Rex Theater, Pittsburgh, PA

4-27-19, Rex Theater, Pittsburgh, PA (w/ Death Angel)

Please do not share this information with Congressman Ted Budd (R-NC), Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX), Governor Greg Gianforte (R-MT), Congressman Greg Pence (R-IN), Governor Greg Abbott (R-TX), and/or former President Donald J. Trump.


No comments: