Friday, June 04, 2021

#439. Moore Capito

West Virginia is still Trump country.  As far as the states go, it's about as red as you can git.



But considering the newfound clout of Senator Shelley Moore Capito, you could make the case that Western Virginia is now trending in the unusual direction of bright orange.  As in the Orange Prolapse.

All eyes are on Moore Capito as President Biden, hoping to strike a deal on infrastructure, recently invited her to the White House.  Forgive me, but judging by her expression, I remain a wee bit skeptical of Capito acting in good faith.

From a Republican optics perspective, I'd recommend staying perpetually masked up.


 

Moore Capito
sonofsaf

Infrastructure show Shelley Moore Capito…
Bodies are buried in Covid tombs…
Mitch gives a stupid frown and now we’re throwin’ up…
Final amount was obscene…
Wasn’t smitten…and not so credible…
She was deceivin’ me…
Joe Biden’s the shit remembering how to play defense…
He ain’t Joe Blow…news a fakin’ for thee...
Senate don’t scare her returns the favor…
Republicans will shoot to thrill and kill…
Orange Prolapse does not swim, Speedo what the heck…
Smotherin’ you with gock instead… (2x)
Wasn’t smitten…and not so credible...
She was deceivin’ me…
Joe Biden’s the shit, remembering to play defense...
Conservatives blow…he's a-fakin’…he's a-fakin’…
Don’t care…yeah...
If I had blown then what I now blow… (4x)


Red Mosquito
Pearl Jam

Watched from the window with a red mosquito...
I was not allowed to leave the room...
I saw the sun go down and now it's comin' up...
Somewhere in the time between...
I was bitten...must have been the devil...
He was just payin' me...
A little visit a reminding me of his presence...
Lettin' me know...he's a waitin' for me...
Red man's your neighbor call it behavior...
While you're climbing up slippery hills...
Two steps ahead of him, punctures in your neck...
Hoverin' just above your bed... (2x)
I was bitten...must have been the devil...
He was just paying me...
A little visit, reminding me of his presence...
And lettin' me know...he's a-waitin'...he's a-waitin'...
Up there...yeah...
If I had known then what I now know... (4x) 



Pearl Jam:

8-25-98, Star Lake Amphitheater, Burgettstown, PA
9-5-00, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
9-28-05, PNC Park, Pittsburgh, PA (opened for the Rolling Stones)
6-23-06, Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
10-27-09, Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA
10-28-09, Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA
5-6-10, Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH
5-9-10, Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH
10-11-13, Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA
10-1-14, U.S. Bank Arena, Cincinnati, OH
9-26-15, Central Park, New York City, NY (Global Citizen Festival)
4-28-16, Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
4-29-16, Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

Please do not share this material with Senator Shelley Moore Capito (D-WV) and/or former President Donald J. Trump.

 

 

No comments: