Friday, October 01, 2021

#721. I Haunt Kristi Noem

Governor Kristi Noem is in hot water.  There was already a slew of nepotism-oriented ethics violations.  But now she had to fire campaign advisor Corey Lewandowski  in an attempt to distance herself from his lurid behavior.  It appears that Lewandowski was stalking a young female Trumper named "Trashelle Odom."  

Out of the 4 options, I suspect Trashelle topped the list for routine annular thumb insertion.

If Trashelle Odom was on the Sopranos, they were have welcomed her... "Garbagio."  Seriously, who the fuck names their newborn daughter "Trashelle."  WTF ?!?



I Haunt Kristi Noem
sonofsaf


Me Want Honeycomb
Post Foods marketing department


Peculiar coincidence how those kids were biking in South Dakota.  Turning the heads of everyone on Mt. Rushmore.  As for me, I'm going to make it my life's mission to haunt Kristi Noem.  With a baker's dozen Noem parodies already under my belt, it would seem as though I'm off to a good start.


Governor Kristi Noem:

Noem Sweet Noem: (Motley Crue --- Home Sweet Home)

Cumming Noem: (Scorpions --- Coming Home)

Sweet Noem South Dakota: (Lynyrd Skynyrd --- Sweet Home Alabama)

Who Says You Can't Blow Noem: (Bon Jovi --- Who Says You Can't Go Home)

Noem: (Daughtry --- Home)

Can't Stand Kristi Noem: (Blind Faith --- Can't Find My Way Home)

Fuck The Leech:  (Jane's Addiction --- Up The Beach)

Welcome Noem Planetarium: (Metallica --- Welcome Home Sanitarium)

Welcome Noem: (King Diamond --- Welcome Noem)

Noem: (Phish --- Foam)

Noem: (Unknown --- universal meditation mantra)

Asshole Noem: (Astrodome --- Houston ex-mayor, Roy Hofheinz)

I Haunt Kristi Noem (Me Want Honeycomb --- Post Mills marketing dept.)


Please do not share this material with likely 2024 Republican VP nominee and current Governor Kristi Noem (R-SD).

No comments: